Mayor of Aurora
Bells
Switch
5501-2451-2344
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
Spirit Candy: Pierrot
Lucky
Silver Mailbox
So, all I want in the game to enjoy myself to the fullest is a normal dress that has long sleeves. Not a robe, not a princess peach looking thing. I was curious, because there was't a normal dress with long sleeves, on how New Leaf designs with long sleeves would work in game. So I scanned one in. It came out as a normal dress w/ long sleeves!! But, there's no way to actually custom make it yourself in New Horizons pro designer.

So here's my question, will this solely be available through QR code? Or, will it be added later on into the game? I think it would be extremely stupid if it's only possible through QR code, like what's the point of just not adding it in the custom designer when it DOES exist in the game.. Argh

I might just resort to using NL to make custom designs I want to have long sleeve dresses on.. The only thing is that since NH custom designs are a lot more round, it might turn out completely different ;_; and then you can't edit it on NH, because you can't edit QR codes since they're not yours, and there's not a way to link your NL to NH D: bro all I want to complete my life is just a normal long sleeve dress I don't understanddd

Edit: Also the long sleeved dress was super popular in QR codes arghhh

Last edited:
Back