rayy

jeremiah frogofan #1
Bells
Arcade Tokens
Island
Feedback
100% (15) +
hello!

currently looking for marina or dom if anyone has them in boxes/ready to go!

@rayy I have a Dom Amiibo, but I recently restarted my island. If you are unable to find him within a week, please ping me and I can grab him and then force him to move out for you. It'll probably be less than a week for me to unlock the campsite - I just give myself that amount of time in case I am unable to do it sooner.

@rayy I have a Dom Amiibo, but I recently restarted my island. If you are unable to find him within a week, please ping me and I can grab him and then force him to move out for you. It'll probably be less than a week for me to unlock the campsite - I just give myself that amount of time in case I am unable to do it sooner.
that would be perfect! don't know how lucky I'll be during that timespan but I'll definitely make space for him once you're ready!

also is there anything you'd like in return? most i can offer are ingame bells but best would be hybrids!

According to Nookazon, Dom's value is 1,250,000 Bells or 75 Nook Miles Tickets (source). I'd prefer Bells, and I'm also willing to go down to 1,000,000 Bells. If this isn't affordable for you, please let me know and we can work something out.

According to Nookazon, Dom's value is 1,250,000 Bells or 75 Nook Miles Tickets (source). I'd prefer Bells, and I'm also willing to go down to 1,000,000 Bells. If this isn't affordable for you, please let me know and we can work something out.
i havent been playing for that long and im mostly focusing on hybrid breeding, so I'd have to farm quite a bit first. dont think it will be a affordable for me anytime soon but thank you for the offer! if im able to rack up more than enough sometime ill contact you again!

Back