• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Item Dump Closed!

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
  • 2 allowed with 0 waiting
Status
Not open for further replies.

Flicky

Busy with games
Bells
Blue Christmas Stocking
Crystal Tree
Blue Christmas Stocking
Blue Holiday Candle
Holiday Candy Cane 2023
Lost Star Fragment 002.AN
Green Crescent Moon
Planet Glow Wand
Oblivia's Ugly Christmas Egg
Holiday Candy Cane 2022
Feedback
100% (58) +
I have a bunch of DIYs leftover from my own DIY hunt! The majority of these are 1.0 DIYs, although there's a few of the 2.0 ones in there as well. If you're exclusively looking for 2.0 recipes, I'd suggest giving me your wishlist and I can run through the few I have.

I'll be opening my island if or when someone wants to come along, and this thread will be open for around 3 days. Cooking recipes are on the beach to your left, the other DIYs are on the raised platform straight ahead. Feel free to shop, but most of the island is off limits while I rebuild it.

No entry fee, but if you happen to have any of these amiibo posters or wishlist items and you're not using them, I wouldn't say no to them.

Last edited:
I have a bunch of DIYs leftover from my own DIY hunt! About 10 are cooking recipes. The majority of these are 1.0 DIYs, although there's a few of the 2.0 ones in there as well. If you're exclusively looking for 2.0 recipes, I'd suggest giving me your wishlist and I can run through the few I have.

I'll be opening my island if or when someone wants to come along, and this thread will be open for around 3 days. Cooking recipes are on the beach to your left, the other DIYs are on the raised platform straight ahead. Feel free to shop, but most of the island is off limits while I rebuild it.

No entry fee, but if you happen to have any of these amiibo posters or wishlist items and you're not using them, I wouldn't say no to them.
If you're still open, I'd love to come over ^^

I'll be opening up again shortly! You've both got access to the Dodo code, post when either of you are online and I'll update the code.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back