(Closed)

Hi there
The problem with ps plus is that a few months you have some games that are worth it but in general there are 2 games that u may pass and 1 hit
This month inthink just cause isnthe big name

Hi there
The problem with ps plus is that a few months you have some games that are worth it but in general there are 2 games that u may pass and 1 hit
This month inthink just cause isnthe big name

I saw what PS Plus is and I currently think PS Now is the better value for me given its larger library. Hopefully soon I get the system

ps plus rarely has any great games tbh, i mostly find myself going back to play one or two of them. ps now is definitely the better option, however i found that there's definitely some input lag if you don't download the games and there are generally some frame issues :/

ps plus rarely has any great games tbh, i mostly find myself going back to play one or two of them. ps now is definitely the better option, however i found that there's definitely some input lag if you don't download the games and there are generally some frame issues :/

I definitely don't think I need to get ahead of my friends this quickly anyway. My friends are only up to PS3 currently so newer titles really shouldn't matter to me so much anyway (except for the absolute gems like Spongebob: BFBB Rehydrated). If and when me friends do decide to upgrade or if/when I find a good friend that plays PS4 is the moment I will definitely more consider purchasing PS Plus.

However, just to be clear, the lag/framerate flaws are not bad enough to totally kill the $60/year price tag PS Now has going for it even when I want to enjoy the online aspects?

I definitely don't think I need to get ahead of my friends this quickly anyway. My friends are only up to PS3 currently so newer titles really shouldn't matter to me so much anyway (except for the absolute gems like Spongebob: BFBB Rehydrated). If and when me friends do decide to upgrade or if/when I find a good friend that plays PS4 is the moment I will definitely more consider purchasing PS Plus.

However, just to be clear, the lag/framerate flaws are not bad enough to totally kill the $60/year price tag PS Now has going for it even when I want to enjoy the online aspects?
oh i still think the 60$/year pricetag is unbeatable, i could only recommend it to you! i just thought i should point out that it isn't without its flaws :p

oh i still think the 60$/year pricetag is unbeatable, i could only recommend it to you! i just thought i should point out that it isn't without its flaws :p

At first, I thought PS Now was just a service for streaming games, as in watching them in one aspect of another XD. I just stumbled across the truth in recent days and now I gotta agree that it's one of the best gaming subscriptions out there, perhaps second to Xbox's Game Pass. Although, it does have the added bonus of being about half the cost to Xbox.

Thnx for helping to confirm and prepare me for the little bit of lag and other minor problems I could face.
Post automatically merged:

Do you know how the PS Now online multiplayer works for players who have the physical copy of a game. Can I still play online with those players without needing PS Plus? @huuussein

Last edited:
At first, I thought PS Now was just a service for streaming games, as in watching them in one aspect of another XD. I just stumbled across the truth in recent days and now I gotta agree that it's one of the best gaming subscriptions out there, perhaps second to Xbox's Game Pass. Although, it does have the added bonus of being about half the cost to Xbox.

Thnx for helping to confirm and prepare me for the little bit of lag and other minor problems I could face.
Post automatically merged:

Do you know how the PS Now online multiplayer works for players who have the physical copy of a game. Can I still play online with those players without needing PS Plus? @huuussein
always happy to help! wish you lots of fun, hopefully it was my connection or something that caused the lag ๐Ÿ˜…

always happy to help! wish you lots of fun, hopefully it was my connection or something that caused the lag ๐Ÿ˜…

Did you have an answer for my question or do you not know? It is okay if you don't. @huuussein

Anyway, I have internet by Cox and for the most part, it seems to work very well. Although, some of my online games I currently have seem to lag a little bit out from time to time and sometimes youtube and other sites take a little time to load sometimes. Nothing too major and game-breaking though and it may not even always be a result of my house's wi-fi. I will definitely let you know how Playstation Now is working for me though once I get the game system.

Did you have an answer for my question or do you not know? It is okay if you don't. @huuussein

Anyway, I have internet by Cox and for the most part, it seems to work very well. Although, some of my online games I currently have seem to lag a little bit out from time to time and sometimes youtube and other sites take a little time to load sometimes. Nothing too major and game-breaking though and it may not even always be a result of my house's wi-fi. I will definitely let you know how Playstation Now is working for me though once I get the game system.
oh i'm so sorry i completely missed that question! i would assume that you need ps plus to play ps now games online if they're ps4 games, but don't take my word for it as i really have no clue ๐Ÿ˜… but please do try and find out and let me know, now i'm curious about it too!

oh i'm so sorry i completely missed that question! i would assume that you need ps plus to play ps now games online if they're ps4 games, but don't take my word for it as i really have no clue ๐Ÿ˜… but please do try and find out and let me know, now i'm curious about it too!

I found a few small tidbits of information on google regarding the online, but I will definitely find out everything I need to know for myself and pass it on to you. At the very least, I know that PS Now users are able to play through online means with other PS Now users at the very least from the library of games that the subscription provides without needing access to PS Plus (Source).

I now know I will be getting the system this Thursday from Gamestop, so I can try and work out the answers you may have regarding this service then. I am definitely excited I finally have a set in stone date for when I can retrieve this system! While I wait, if you have any advice in terms of PS Now or for the system or controller itself, you can feel free to private message me about it. Thank you!

Back