Clothing ChisanaAoi's Fashion Palace

ChisanaAoi

Aspiring Egg
Bells
Clich? uncreative name is clich? and uncreative xD

(For those who don't want to read my huge paragraph I do take requests)

So I am fairly new at making clothes, these are my first attempts but I wanted to share them and possibly get feedback. I will take requests if you give me a sample picture (preferably not too complicated because again I say I am still adjusting to working with the pixels. These that I have already made are mainly based off of pixelated pictures but I can try without the pixel grid already layed out. I may also do things besides clothes if you just ask nicely :3 Also I do have school so they may take me a while because I do like to take my time which I don't have much of. I will try to make them as fast as possible but I ask that you understand and do not rush me.

HNI_0036.JPG

HNI_0042.JPG

HNI_0043.JPG

HNI_0044.JPG

HNI_0045.JPG

Last edited:
(This one was my first experiment with making clothes)

HNI_0050.JPG

HNI_0051.JPG

HNI_0052.JPG

HNI_0053.JPG

Last edited:
AAAH minecraft and pokemon clothes, so awesome!
Are you taking requests? If so, could you do something with Lapis? Its so unloved

Yes I am taking requests.
Do you mean Lapis like Lapis Lazuli? (Just gotta double check and make sure you don't mean something completely different xD0

Last edited:
Hiya. Could you get a dress done by tomorrow? Here:
A long-sleeve pikachu dress. [NOT A PICTURE OF PIKACHU!] I mean like stripes, tail, hoodie and all.
If its a picture of pikachu, then.. I'll keep on looking.

Hi, can you please make a design that looks like a jacket, and basically screams "I am the K.K. Idols' Number 1 Fan!"?

Sorry to those who made requests, I had to take a short break due to band and school so I was unable to make the patterns/designs and I am very, very sorry for that. I will be hopefully able to get back to AC soon ^-^

Hey, can you make the Creep on you into a short sleeved shirt please?

I kind of let this die :( I havent really had much time to spend designing but I did make something new for the holidays so here it is :) I'm still working on how to give it a more realistic look with texture and such. If anyone wants I can later get a picture of it on my mayor.
HNI_0099.JPG
HNI_0100.JPG
HNI_0001.JPG
HNI_0002.JPG

Last edited:
Back