• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Can you relate?

yes lol, and hey where did you go. i felt lonely posting by myself with no replies

watched like fifty million people walk past a piece of rubbish on the ground and then picked it up to put in the bin and then those fifty million people look at you like youre crazy

uhhh, no? that's weird lol :p

had a dream that your enemies came to you and apologized for being jerks?

i make enemies easily, so if i hate you our feud will last forever. no apologies.
Nope.

When you feel really tired but as soon as you try to sleep you feel wide awake. :L

omg yes! and I hate it :p

sneezed and farted at the same time in the wrong place?

nope, although i'm p sure almost 1000 is kind of impressive for only having been here for just over a month. XD

when you know you're drifting apart from a friend but you just feel awkward whenever you talk to them. >_<

- - - Post Merge - - -

WAIT JUST GOT 1001 WOOT

Yeah... Oh, I tried talking to an old best friend and the night I choose to message her she's in the emergency room with dehydration and a fever. I feel really bad and that was a few days ago and I'm not sure if I should check up on her or??

The feeling when you're not sure if you're going to pass your finals and all of a sudden you see your grades and you're like "OH. MY GOD. WHAT. WHAT. YES" and find out you passed

Yes

Whenever you get a runny nose and sore throat, you know you're sick, and once you admit that you're sick, it gets worse?

yes O: It was also someone's birthday and I stopped in the hallway to tell them happy birthday, but the person just ignored me and her friends started laughing at me, awkward >.>

When you feel hungry at night but you wake up in the morning not wanting to eat?

Sort of, I'm sick right now but I'm getting better. It was really bad last Saturday/Sunday though.

Getting small cuts on your arms or hands and you don't know how it got there.

okay you seriously have a spider problem. :L
nope.

grabbing food just to realize you aren't hungry.

Yes

Fear of having a spider waiting for you on your bed wen you walk into your room and its dark

yes.

When you want to do something sososo bad but can't make yourself stop procrastinating and do it.

yes omg
and then when you get around to doing it you get bored or something

random bursts of tiredness in the middle of the day.

yestry drinking some water that seriously helps

wanting to play in the snow, when it doesn't snow where you live.

nope, it snows here. unless you're completely covered in waterproof stuff you get cold and wet when you try to play. ;-;

cringing at a stupid book or tv show you liked when you were really young.

Back