Trading Buying Perfect Fruit

I have a basket do perfect apples. I'll give them to u for :lemon:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Free

Last edited:
Uh, thought I posted in here. I have 6 perfect peaches right now. I'd give you more but it will probably be a day or so before the rest of the peaches on my trees grow back!

I can still drop off a basket if u want.

Oh yes thank you. Trying to keep track of different threads. I will add you and open my gate. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Uh, thought I posted in here. I have 6 perfect peaches right now. I'd give you more but it will probably be a day or so before the rest of the peaches on my trees grow back!

I can wait until tomorrow. No big hurry. Just would like to have some perfect fruits for my villagers so maybe I can get some pictures :)

I can give you a basket of Perfect Oranges. Pay whenever you think is fair. PM me if you still need them.

tbh no I'm actually about to sleep so I'll add you rn, open my gate. the oranges are in a basket by the fountain [its left of the train station ;u;] you dont have to give me perf pears but if you can its cool ^-^

im ready ;u; and yea true. I can wait but I'll leave by the fountain for you when you come. just leave me a vistor message when youre ready ^-^

Back