Mafia Battle for Mount Olympus Mafia (Game Over/Mafia Win)

What was the whole Sataric + Giggles + Smiles + Tom thing tho?

Just trolled around. Nothing serious. It was just funny how Tom said:
I don't believe the DT should reveal just yet if they're in play, last night probably didn't go so hot for them because its likely the person they aimed to inspect got killed or they got roleblocked (Or both!).
Like that was not super obvious. In any case, I enjoyed the game, and I would like to thank my teammates and everyone else who participated in the game round for making it a fun experience. Special thanks to Minties for flawless hosting!

EDIT: Oh, just read through the Obs chat - Yes, we went for the easy lynches because Town was so eager to follow along with them. I mean, there was no real need for us to try to lynch more difficult targets since we could simply kill those people during the nights.

Sorry once again to Harry but I DID try my best to win the game in your honor. I just happened to be on the opposite team. So I would like to dedicate this victory in dead Harry's name!

Last edited:
Pretty much realized trying to get the votes changed last second wasn't going to happen so I caved. Didn't feel like typing up some massive post trying to pull string when pretty much all my gut feelings up until end game were wrong. Great game though, nice work mafia. :)

Last edited:
WHY DID I DIE N1 WHY DID YOU KILL ME I SUSPECTED CRYSTAL AND CALLED HER OUT AND AT NIGHT I COULD TELL SOMETHING WAS OFF ABOUT SATARIC AND FEL. AAAAAHHHHH. GDI!!!!

HAHAHAHA but town almost caught on to is so there's that. No one noticed how all three newbie lynches we're be miswording things.

Sataric: g o o d b y e
:( (thank you though)

i said sataric would troll us and be mafia </3 and I said Feloreena was scummy </3 DIES i could tell it after i died lmao

I'm really sorry.......I should've played better
Tysm Minties for the great game!

ok and you know what i am soooooooo annoyed becuase on night 1

I WAS GOING TO PROTECT EITHER GANDALF OR TSUNDERE..
I PROTECTED TSUNDERE BUT I WAS ROLEBLCOKEDoe!o! I WAS GOING TO SAVE EITHER OF THE TWO PPL KILLED BUT I GOT OLEOB LCOKED!!!!!!! screaming

im not in a mood im really pissed cuz I lost the measurrment paper thing and I can't find it
this should be my last game im very busy tbh

Town wasn't really the smartest this game, Sataric pulled off like 3 easy lynches, yet no one called him out

Mafia had a lot of players so we had no time to figure it out fully. You could say the same thing about other players.

Mafia had a lot of players so we had no time to figure it out fully. You could say the same thing about other players.
Yes, of course, but I kind of expected at least one more Mafia dead to say the least.

Yes, of course, but I kind of expected at least one more Mafia dead to say the least.

If I hadn't said "I think Sid is mafia more than Waffles" we may have stayed alive for another day, lol. But I think Fel and the rest of the mafia team used that too their advantage and jumped on the opportunity to lynch Sid. Although, I felt something was off/funny during this whole game. I knew one of the players everyone felt safe with was probably mafia. I was wondering about Feloreena and Tom for a while, but Sataric had me convinced by the end. Of course, Tom wasn't mafia anyway, which is a good thing, because I almost killed him instead of Crystal.

Back