Triaged

Turnip for What?
Bells
New Horizons Token
Orange (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
ど
Hey all!

This is probably a trend you are all used to seeing... new Animal Crossing title is teased, and all of the oldies start to come back? ;)

Excited to be returning, now that I have time to spare. When I last left TBT, I was just starting University, which was definitely among the busiest years that I've had in my life! Now that I've finished, I've relocated from Boston to Berlin, where I am currently working in the gaming industry. Thoughtification is an older tag of mine... maybe I'll get enough bells in the coming months to change my display name to my current tag, Triaged!

I've been playing Animal Crossing since Wild World, and it will always be a weak spot of mine in the gaming sphere. One of the projects that I used to work on and want to revive is called Stalk Market Master, which was an excel spreadsheet that's been floating around the web for a few years, which gives advice on how/when to sell your turnips for profit.

Really excited to meet everyone, and reconnect with some older friends from awhile back.

Welcome back! I also just came out of hibernation (like you said, mainly due to news of a new AC release)
If you ever want to chat, feel free to shoot me a VM~

Welcome back to the forums! I just joined this year, so it's nice to meet you.

Yo! Welcome back to the forums. :)
Thank you!

Hi, welcome back to the forums! :)
Excited to be back!

Welcome back to the forums! I just joined this year, so it's nice to meet you.
:) Welcome to the forums, then as well!

Welcome back! I also just came out of hibernation (like you said, mainly due to news of a new AC release)
If you ever want to chat, feel free to shoot me a VM~
Glad I'm not coming back alone :p

welcome back!
berlin huh youre a long, long way from home!!
...well i guess berlin is your home now pffff

was it scary moving so far?​

welcome back!
berlin huh youre a long, long way from home!!
...well i guess berlin is your home now pffff

was it scary moving so far?​

It was pretty exciting moving over. My job out here is my dream job, and the cost of living is very cheap, so I can't really complain much. I definitely miss my partner, he's still living over in Boston and we've been doing long distance. But we visit each other as frequently as we can, and of course, play games together over the web. :)

Welcome back after so long! :D I think I might remember you, but I was on hiatus for 3 years until many months ago so I somewhat forgot a lot of people in terms of who was active at the time. >_< I look forward to seeing your spreadsheet sometime because I am going to try to get the gold badge which is going to be an absolute pain. lol

Hello!
I recently got back into the game too and am new to the forum.
Please let me know if you are interested in playing acnl together!
It would be awesome to see your excel spreadsheet about the stalk market return! :)
tumblr_inline_ne2ny9IBCb1siyl8l.gif
- Steele

Back