Giveaway Audie the Foxy Fitness Fan- Free to a Good Home! (Reserved!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Villager
Audie

Serabee

Autistic Time-Traveler
Bells
Island
Woodland
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Famous Mushroom
Special Snowflake
Kapp'n Christmas Doll
Green Christmas Stocking
Matryoshka Doll
Tricolored Puppy Plush
Holiday Candy Cane 2020
Festive Bell
Tin Robot
Feedback
100% (116) +
Yep! I like her, but she didn't fit into my island as well as I'd hoped. Plus, I have Whitney, and I don't want two wolves (and I prefer my pretty white fashionista). So Audie is up for grabs! She's been gifted a handful of cute clothing (don't remember exactly what, but it's all cute and looks great on her!) I believe her catchphrase is original, if not, a quick chat with Isabelle should fix it. I don't think I've given her any furniture, so she should still have her default house (+some clothing displayed). If you want me to double-check any of these things, lemme know!

She's not in boxes yet, BUT I'll be moving her out via Amiibo so she can be in boxes anytime! This also means I'm not in a huge rush and can easily hold her if you need me to! I've like to get her out in the next few days, but as a heads up, I may be poofy because of some IRL stuff. I should be on most of tomorrow at least, though, because I'll need to keep my mind off things!

As the title says, she's totally free of charge~ I just want her to find a new home!

Hello again! I'd love to adopt Audie ^^. I'll probably need a few days to get ready, as I need to fix up my island from my last TTing session and also get a villager moved out, but it shouldn't be too long.

Hello again! I'd love to adopt Audie ^^. I'll probably need a few days to get ready, as I need to fix up my island from my last TTing session and also get a villager moved out, but it shouldn't be too long.
Sounds good! Like I said, I can get her in boxes at anytime and am in no rush. Just lemme know whenever you've got a space open 😊

Sounds good! Like I said, I can get her in boxes at anytime and am in no rush. Just lemme know whenever you've got a space open 😊
I'm currently trying to get someone out, so it shouldn't take too long!

EDIT: I have someone moving out, so I'll have a free spot open tomorrow!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back