Spring Sakura
Dreamy Easter Egg
Golden Scenery
Dreamy Easter Egg
Golden Scenery
Dreamy Easter Egg
Feel free to ask me anything! :>​

Last edited:
What's your favorite color of Minecraft axolotl? I'm partial to the whitish cyan one myself c:

What is your favorite video game of all time? What about your most nostalgic game?
Personally.. I love Pokemon White, it's one of my favorites and also most nostalgic.

But if I had to choose two different games...
Favorite: Genshin Impact OR.. I really love Pokemon like I said xD
Most Nostalgic: Animal Crossing: New Leaf or any of the Mario games.
What's your favorite color of Minecraft axolotl? I'm partial to the whitish cyan one myself c:
I love pink! So I'll have to go with pink.

Have you read the Chobits manga and if so, which is better: the anime or the manga?

What's your favorite meme?

What's your favorite song right now?
I have not finished either, I will ashamedly admit. I have a bad habit of not watching anything, or reading anything. I'm further into the manga, which.. I enjoy a lot more compared to the anime. To me, the dub of Chobits is painful to watch. :") I tried to watch the sub also, but it's just.. aaaaa! It's too hard to sit still to watch stuff. But I will finish both eventually! I'm almost done with the manga, however. I have the 1-3 of the omnibus/anniversary hardback volumes.

My favorite meme will always be the Cheems dog (Balltze). Rest in peace to my dearest pal Cheems ; ^ ;

My favorite song right now? This;

When did you first get into Animal Crossing?
When I was about 14? I got New Leaf for my birthday and then I started playing WW, and NL. And when NH came out, I was so happy to play more!!!

Do you like Disney?
Sorta? My bf/kinda not bf loves it!!! I'd love to go to Disneyworld one day c:

Back