Animal Island

Smart_Tech_Dragon_15

Retired Staff
Bells
In the next Animal Crossing, do you think that Animal Island should be bigger? I would like to see it with a Post Office so that you could send letters to the mainland. Also, possibly a small store on the island and more villagers wouldn't be too bad either.

They could make a little village on it. It could also have tidal waves hit it and destroy stuff.

Because then you could repair stuff and i would be like other islands in the pacific ad stuff. Did you here about the big tsunami... It traveled 1000 miles to get to shor and was going at like 500 mph.. The death tole is up to 119,000.

BASTOISE99 said:
Because then you could repair stuff and i would be like other islands in the pacific ad stuff. Did you here about the big tsunami... It traveled 1000 miles to get to shor and was going at like 500 mph.. The death tole is up to 119,000.
Yeah, I heard about that. Worst natural disaster on record.

Now there up to 150,000 dead and more dying from disease. The Earthquake was a leve 8 on the rector scale. It was so powerful that it knocked Earth off its axis.

On the Island village it would be cool if you could get special items that you can only get there, like... um... tanning lotion.

i say, 4 acres would be good, 2 is ok, but 4 is better! there should be bigger fish there too, special ones you can only catch there... bugs too.

:)

PIRANHA2 said:
BULERIAS said:
I don't have a GBA....
umm, ok.... why would we need a GBA for the DS Version? that would be weird if you could hook the DS to the GBA....

:b]
I meant the Gamecube version. And I hope that AC DS will have the island...

Back