Mafia Among Us Mafia Game Thread (Town Win!)

Good-bye sweet town!
Screenshot_20240521-180235_Gallery.jpg

?????????????????????????????????????????
Post automatically merged:

If I wasn't lazy I would draw my own tombstone saying 'mafia won't kill me so I simply perished'

Oh, and TN is green.

I would consider Volt Annika, Not showing up at all yesterday was a bad look.

Also sorry for letting you die so easily yesterday Unravel. I did town a great injustice by not putting in effort last day...and now I'm just mad at mafia. :mad:

i can’t tell if i fell for ate or redirected a town kill to another town, either way i want betsy bad :’)

*back

So anyway, yesterday I feel the Lily death was to get doc and watcher off them, today lowkey would think they're trying to kill the other prs. Rip to Betsy tho, we lost talkative town pain.

i can’t tell if i fell for ate or redirected a town kill to another town, either way i want betsy bad :’)

*back

The fact that Mogyay still refused to not vote yesterday was a real bad look ngl. I just let the Unravel thing happen tho so I guess I won't be lazy today and just sheep whatever you want.

I think there is one in Volt, Trundle, and Ender tbh, the kills aren't random imo.

The fact that Mogyay still refused to not vote yesterday was a real bad look ngl. I just let the Unravel thing happen tho so I guess I won't be lazy today and just sheep whatever you want.
omg no my confidence is gone after than unravel vote :’)

that said i am still happy with my original maf list but im not 100 on trundle being town anymore, not for the vote but yesterday idk, he always gives me a mafia vibe this game lowkey

volt come BACK

omg no my confidence is gone after than unravel vote :’)

that said i am still happy with my original maf list but im not 100 on trundle being town anymore, not for the vote but yesterday idk, he always gives me a mafia vibe this game lowkey

volt come BACK
If your confidence is gone can I get you to consider TN again sjkfbkjsbfkjsbfkjbsdkj. I'm ngl, haf the reason I couldn't be bothered yesterday (besides burnout) is because my entire worldview was based on how TN flipped. I spent all of night centered around that and I was not in the mood for ripping up my homework and starting over. :v

Mog needs to start explaining the no-votes. I was considering going to vote for them the previous day, but considering unravel flipped green I think my vote for Mog will become necessary today.

If your confidence is gone can I get you to consider TN again sjkfbkjsbfkjsbfkjbsdkj. I'm ngl, haf the reason I couldn't be bothered yesterday (besides burnout) is because my entire worldview was based on how TN flipped. I spent all of night centered around that and I was not in the mood for ripping up my homework and starting over. :v
yeah sure i’ll have to reread dolby and radical and then iso tn4u assuming he’s godfather to get a good idea first

i was like. certain that unravel would flip so thats a bit tragic.
so unless you want to tinfoil ribbit, d1 was v/v/v

ribbitribbon (4): Dolby Zinnia. mogyay Dinosaur
unravel (4): Trundle annika radical6 N e s s
Zinnia. (5): unravel TN4U voltairenism ribbitribbon Yoshi155

i think it's valid keep shooting on the zinnia votes so yoshi sounds valid? tn4u is green and im not shooting myself so

the greenchecks are tn4u, ender and dinosaur right?

hmm i'd probably consider yoshi here too

i'd vote either them or volt over mog

Back