• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Mafia Among Us Mafia Game Thread (Town Win!)

You were getting suspicious of me being a wolf, are you saying you would have without a doubt trusted me over questioning if I was fabricating a campaign on Dolby?
And know that I was asking DOLBY about the framer thing and said what I said yesterday because I was trying to judge whether he could have been framed.

Let's pretend we know Dolby is town for a second. You can ignore this post if it makes you feel better about your assumptions!

- If we don't kill Dolby or Frosty today, mafia would want to kill one of them tonight.
- IMO the best play for mafia would be trying to RB Dolby and kill Frosty. That way Dolby (who is highly contentious) is still in the game as a distraction for town.
- If Dolby protects Frosty, and then Watcher watches Dolby, we can at least force a mafia RBer, or we will save both of them.

Doc Dolby -> Protect Frosty
Frosty investigates anyone
Watcher watches Dolby

If Dolby is town, he will either be killed or RBed, or neither (someone else unrelated to this situation will be killed), and the watcher can expose that slot.
If Dolby is mafia, it's unlikely anyone will touch him. Mafia kills Frosty and we can kill Dolby tomorrow.

Dude you know from experience that mafia tends to kill me early. If mafia is people who have played a lot in the past it makes sense. I'm not saying it's the case but it's a very viable protection and hit. And if Dolby is mafia, it would also explain why he chose me in the first place.
i dont discard fear kill because you made unravel happen very fast, it's just that at Dolby's POV iirc he wasnt sold on unravel so he had to reason to believe you were targetted
like it doesnt matter as much how right you were, it matters if dolby thought you were right imo
Post automatically merged:

he had no reason*

I guess it’s all realistically wine at the end of the day. Its not like it doesn’t have merit but we can’t know for certain until Dolby flips 🤷‍♂️

I legit thought Frosty or Betsy were going to be the NK’s though

I think it'll be me tn or ribbit. Real doc can stay secret and protect frosty. So maf will target me or ribbit probably.

I have been extremely busy this week so I have skimmed A LOT of posts from today (Wednesday) and last night (Tuesday) specifically. But I am not going out of my way to ignore Frosty. I am only ignoring people like TN4U/Betsy

i dont discard fear kill because you made unravel happen very fast, it's just that at Dolby's POV iirc he wasnt sold on unravel so he had to reason to believe you were targetted
like it doesnt matter as much how right you were, it matters if dolby thought you were right imo

he had no reason*
Even if Dolby disagreed with half my reads, usually mafia never hits who you'd most expect them to when there is a known doctor in the game.

I still don't see why a doc would assume you were the nk. I get killed d1 plenty. Frosty tr would have made better target. I mean, dolby being considered good tr and wanting to solve the game - he'd protect himself first! Imo.

That was about trundle. Why would doc save- makes no sense.

I still don't see why a doc would assume you were the nk. I get killed d1 plenty. Frosty tr would have made better target. I mean, dolby being considered good tr and wanting to solve the game - he'd protect himself first! Imo.

That was about trundle. Why would doc save- makes no sense.
That makes sense tbh lol, I forgot doc could protect themselves

Yeah, but you both got extremely mad or at least irritated with me. You did when I revealed you were cop, and Ness did back when I explained my reasoning for mafialeaning him.
Fair point. But know I'm not mad and I know you're trying your best Shiny, and I love that you are engaging and actually looking to solve. You're doing well and I hope you would like to play mafia again (it's very intense so don't take what people say in the game personally). I'm not mad at you, I was gonna have to claim either way based on how things were going.

Back