• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Mafia Among Us Mafia Game Thread (Town Win!)

lol Betsy I am town and no one red checked me. The only vote on me should be in blie

All out! When the items are restocked, i can revisit.

Hey - make a case for yourself or against someone, like what do you think of the other 3 possibles? I think i put out a good for/against for you earlier?

Votes aren't permanent. So if town, make the case.

Oh whoops, this was me asking Betsy if this is why she thought you were cop lol. Dolby were you softing cop and I'm getting played? I doubt it but I'm ready to hear a case on it.
I don’t have a red check on Betsy ftr.

I don’t have strong reasons to townread the other two peollr with multiple votes but I’m working so unfortunately I’m not making another case today Betsy:(

What is with half the players in this game trying to solve town PRs openly in the thread? It’s incredibly anti-town and also a waste of time.

I honestly do not understand where the Dolby switch up happened so quickly. I have been super busy, so I would say I’m probably like 16 hours behind in the thread (I have skimmed most posts but there is a LOT of meta being built up that makes no sense to me at this point, due to the skimming). To me, it seems like Frosty got called out for their mistake (including themselves in a potential mafia list), got flustered, and then attention shifted to Dolby. Is there a particular post I can look at that explains the Dolby votes?

I don’t have a red check on Betsy ftr.

I don’t have strong reasons to townread the other two peollr with multiple votes but I’m working so unfortunately I’m not making another case today Betsy:(
Ay got ya, I was more focused on the part where Betsy thinks you were softing cop from that quote. vs who you supposedly checked.

Granted yes Lily everyone has their own thoughts. On day one I thought I had a really a strong case on Ribbit that should be getting attention and I wanted people to evaluate it

Oh whoops, this was me asking Betsy if this is why she thought you were cop lol. Dolby were you softing cop and I'm getting played? I doubt it but I'm ready to hear a case on it.

D2 i thought he was changing his whole view suddenly. I figured to change like that, it would either be to target people (maf), or because of night info(pr). So it was either dolby pr or dolby maf, and so i posted a possible dolby/tn4u/and trundle or ness team. Just got me more targeted.

I figured pfft. If I'm elim, when i flip, he'll be looked at either way.

What is with half the players in this game trying to solve town PRs openly in the thread? It’s incredibly anti-town and also a waste of time.

I honestly do not understand where the Dolby switch up happened so quickly. I have been super busy, so I would say I’m probably like 16 hours behind in the thread (I have skimmed most posts but there is a LOT of meta being built up that makes no sense to me at this point, due to the skimming). To me, it seems like Frosty got called out for their mistake (including themselves in a potential mafia list), got flustered, and then attention shifted to Dolby. Is there a particular post I can look at that explains the Dolby votes?

Nope. :) And there really wasn't much callout on me besides you and Radical,
Post automatically merged:

im trying to. i hope you are having fun as well.
I am, and I think you're doing well too. Keep up the good work!

Iso me. I put both town/wolf reasons in one big post, then there is more with frosty/me/others.

Back