• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Mafia Among Us Mafia Game Thread (Town Win!)

The fact I don't see anything wrong with Dolby and these people voting him out of blue is very scary
yall need to explain esp @lily2816 which I believe they haven't state their reason yet
I swear if dolby is mafia I would flipped
all three of them have explained
Post automatically merged:

annika more explained yesterday though

The fact I don't see anything wrong with Dolby and these people voting him out of blue is very scary
yall need to explain esp @lily2816 which I believe they haven't state their reason yet
I swear if dolby is mafia I would flipped
if you would look at the posts i made in the thread, you would see that i have stated the reasons for my vote.

All I really got from this post is that Dolby wants to target Betsy after or between getting Ribbit voted off. Yes I 100% think the Ribbit wagon was a fabrication too, I just need to find the wall.
I am going to tell you why i thought this was happening.

Dont. Laugh. At. Me.

Dolby seemed to switch from reading me town d1, to wolfy d2. I didn't see any good reasons. What could have happened? My guess -
- dolby/cop det checked me and i was framed
(which, fine, i can be elim to prove frame)
-dolby/wolf saw opportunity to target me with ness going along

Odd things - nothing from dolby on trundle eod. So i thought (and posted it, lol) dolby/trundle or ness/tn4u team.

If your theory is correct, i can see why i was targeted.

But my fear was if i was framed, id be going after cop.

Ok so couple thoughts -

Frosty post on dolby (can follow link to whole post) -

Is there a post anywhere that gives more reasons? I saw it as an info gathering thing. But then knowing we have inactives looking for someone to vote, i can see how the wagon could form.

I'm not a fan of no reasons. Seems if enough people jump on it, with inactives that vote and dip, it's a real risk if it's not a serious sus.

But not listing reasons gives the opportunity later to come back and say - oh it wasn't serious, just looking for reactions.

But was trundle's mog thing similar? I had mixed feelings on that.

Ribbit reminded me (thx) that frosty was going after rb. Ig I'd like to see - why frosty thinks dolby could be rb? Why dolby is wolf over others? Maybe @FrostyAlmonds will make the case later.

I literally said I wasn't saying reasons when dropping the vote because I wanted reactions. I will but I would rather see if I can cash in on my town cred first.

frosty honestly if you want it bad enough i’ll do it for you if you can’t get into it rn

i just wanna make sure this is very imporant to happen today

I've thought about it over and over, like A LOT. Given the context of yesterday's votes I don't think I'm wrong about this (specifically about Dolby, the rest is still a guess)

I am going to tell you why i thought this was happening.

Dont. Laugh. At. Me.

Dolby seemed to switch from reading me town d1, to wolfy d2. I didn't see any good reasons. What could have happened? My guess -
- dolby/cop det checked me and i was framed
(which, fine, i can be elim to prove frame)
-dolby/wolf saw opportunity to target me with ness going along

Odd things - nothing from dolby on trundle eod. So i thought (and posted it, lol) dolby/trundle or ness/tn4u team.

If your theory is correct, i can see why i was targeted.

But my fear was if i was framed, id be going after cop.

THEN CAN YOU PLEASE SEE I'M BEING GENUINE BETSY. VOTE DOLBY
Why do you think Dolby is cop?

what if tn4u was softly suspecting all of his teammates and got yelled at it in the maf chat
1715787664465.png

Also did I read it right??? TN4U/Radical possible mafia team??? I'm seeing more on TN4U/Trundle team. Fill me in why tho
I don't know/remember who else is saying it but it's no shocker I have been maf leaning TN since day 1. I also had a whole thing yesterday jumping on my suspicion of Radical that was getting people worried I slipped. I haven't looked for partner interactions between them I just don't think they're town.

Fwiw I switched to Betsy wolfy not during N1 but specifically because I felt that she wasn’t solving during D2.

Ness get back in thread pls

I literally said I wasn't saying reasons when dropping the vote because I wanted reactions. I will but I would rather see if I can cash in on my town cred first.

I've thought about it over and over, like A LOT. Given the context of yesterday's votes I don't think I'm wrong about this (specifically about Dolby, the rest is still a guess)

THEN CAN YOU PLEASE SEE I'M BEING GENUINE BETSY. VOTE DOLBY
Why do you think Dolby is cop?

Because it was such an extreme flip! D1 town read. D2 wolf read! It was either protecting trundle, i got framed, or an easy target because of the ness tunnel.

also unravel i think i started going into it in my radical iso but all of their interactions just feel super awkward

BETSY ISNT SOLVING TODAY ????????1?????????????

okay
There was a specific sequence 850-950 that I didn’t like. I’m actually beginning to think she’s looking way better now but that sequence felt to me at the time that she was looking for townreads on her rather than solving

There was a specific sequence 850-950 that I didn’t like. I’m actually beginning to think she’s looking way better now but that sequence felt to me at the time that she was looking for townreads on her rather than solving
i’ll reread brb

Was specifically explaining in the context of “hey I actually was townreading Betsy at the very start of day 2”

Back