• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Mafia Among Us Mafia Game Thread (Town Win!)

Betsy iirc you've been saying the last few times you mentioned your read on me that you "did the opposite" for pushing for those three yesterday. This and one other post. That implicates you wanted Trundle dead, am I wrong?

Since Betsy did bring up you not reading back. Did you at all during night phase. I'd specifically like to talk to you about TN4U and you thinking that was a wagon. And for that I would like you to read about why I have him as a maf lean. :v

Hmm, last game Annika really was just all over the place. I'm not reading back in another game for meta, but I feel like annika was more active day 1, dropped off and started posting lots of hmmms and ummms, esp when the ccs started and then suddently became a whole new person in F3. So for real, I think F3 is the best way to find Annika. 😭
lmao

Am I seeing things wrongly Betsy? You didn’t try to push back against any of those three.

You are seeing things very wrong. It's almost like you didn't read the entire d1.

What do you mean by pushback? Trying to avoid miscommunication.
This is why I’ve been ignoring all your posts lol

This makes no sense.
im kinda confused why nobody is calling lily out. like obviously they're a noob but this is clearly anti-town behaviour

I think lily is being extremely independent. That is townie imho. Does it help solve? Maybe not. Is it worth chopping a likely town because they aren't helping solve? Not at this point in the game, again just imo.

My pov - i doubt a wolf would be that blunt, independent, etc. It risks elim. It's not at all any kind of influencing or covert. It's pretty uhm, up front and direct.

first off, im not the one trying to get people to change their vote. that comment was meant for the one trying to get me to change my vote when zinna got voted out.

i used to think ribbit is sus anymore. im kinda getting town vibes from them.
Hello Lily, I know you're new to this so I really hope you aren't being overwhelmed.

Yeah, I hope it’s fun too.

For the second one, I have read through the thread and I’ve seen that there are a few consistent people that we think it is, but I don’t think there’s enough evidence for a hard vote yet. So I’ll just probably vote for no elim this time.
yoshi do you not play online mafia? i get the impression of someone who plays a lot of among us
I thought that we thought Zinnia was one of the mafia members? That might just be me not paying close attention.
ah

yoshi was just gonna vote the most popular option is all
My guess is that TN4U is definitely a townie, and possibly Frosty. Maybe Jacob too?
i agreed with this at the time
I haven’t really seen much behavior from any of them that seems suspicious.
lol
1. I still don’t know who to vote for at all. But if I still have to pick someone, maybe Zinnia?
2. I wouldn’t really care
3. I’ve been reading the game. My reads are still the same as before
no majorly wolfy things stand out but if someone wants to look this over with me lmk (same with lily)
Betsy doesn’t seem too wolfy to me.
again i agreed with this at the time, but i don’t know how yoshi is getting these reads. just vibes?
If I’m being honest, I don’t know either. While I don’t want to vote no elim, I have no idea who to vote for.
starting to think i’m just the overly talkative version of yoshi
No, not really.
lolll
I did realize that it would look kinda suspiciously if I switched to vote Zinnia at the last second. But the reason I did it was because I felt like it would be better than voting no elim since she probably would have been voted out anyway. Also I wasn’t sure how many other people would vote no elim and I didn’t want to end up accidentally causing us to vote for no one if a lot of people did choose it.
fair

Betsy iirc you've been saying the last few times you mentioned your read on me that you "did the opposite" for pushing for those three yesterday. This and one other post. That implicates you wanted Trundle dead, am I wrong?

I don't know what you mean by this. Show me quotes, because i dunno what you're talking about.

Since Betsy did bring up you not reading back. Did you at all during night phase. I'd specifically like to talk to you about TN4U and you thinking that was a wagon. And for that I would like you to read about why I have him as a maf lean. :v
I still haven’t read Day 1 lol

none of the truly afk coasters give me any maf vibes. sorry trundle
Post automatically merged:

also annika i love ur new pfp it’s so cute

I don't know what you mean by this. Show me quotes, because i dunno what you're talking about.
You said verbatim you were going to vote one of those three I mentioned. You have said multiple times that I’m fishy for saying you… didn’t want one of those three dead.

You said verbatim you were going to vote one of those three I mentioned. You have said multiple times that I’m fishy for saying you… didn’t want one of those three dead.
i’m starting to think you and betsy are gonna be like you and oath

Back