• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Mafia Among Us Mafia Game Thread (Town Win!)

trundle said "why is dolby a pr"
ribbit: idk it's just one of the cases
then trundle said that
sorry i genuinely dont understand lol
do you mean that trundle was already expecting for dolby to claim pr?

i dont think its that (i mean i didnt catch that lmao) it's just that, well, following betsy own logic she could have tmi that dolby was going to cc. but if she stays she would just give up and never even try to save a buddy then whatever (you were on obs with her right? did she say that actually?)
For the bussing, it was in a previous game i was in. Salmon run mafia. Its in the maf chat. That was the game i became a hardcore busser.

To explain tmi.
Eod d1 zinnia being voted.
Trundle - overly confident zinnia town - it sounds like tmi. Not a read. But a sure thing.
D2. Dolby getting voted off.
Trundles post about a strong (prominent ?)
town being voted off sounded tmi to me.
It just my opinion, and i could be wrong, but seeing more than one odd tmi is wolfy to me.

🤷‍♀️

For the bussing, it was in a previous game i was in. Salmon run mafia. Its in the maf chat. That was the game i became a hardcore busser.

To explain tmi.
Trundle - overly confident zinnia town - it sounds like tmi. Not a read. But a sure thing.
It just my opinion, and i could be wrong, but seeing more than one odd tmi is wolfy to me.

🤷‍♀️
You are wrong, plain and shrimple. I was confident because it was very obvious that Zinnia was town. I am a confident player.

To explain tmi.

🤷‍♀️
dolby gotta be town then for it to be tmi no? god i genuinely dont follow

All caught up! Interesting read today.

Personally I guess I'm more inclined to trust Frosty? While its not impossible, I find it unlikely that not only was Dolby framed but also inspected as well as being doc who may or may not have successfully defended trundle. Its just a lot, not impossible, but a lot. But I do find it a bit odd that Frosty is so against discussing the chance (even though it may be small) that Dolby was framed. I'll put my vote on Dolby for now.

Updating on my suspicions from day 1, I don't feel as suspicious of Ribbit today. I'm not always in agreement with everything they say but that's a different matter.

Wouldn't this just give the framer an idea of who to frame tonight/tomorrow and make appear red?

Sorry Dino, I just flat out missed this. The strat there would be to make the framer choose between giving themself up or letting us clear someone town if watcher watched the same person as me.

No. I’m just saying that it would be unhinged and sounds exactly like something I would do as mafia lol

You made comments alluding to just this already (the one where you said I wouldn't be able to find softs in my second game or something tto that effect). But look, I know it's a game I'm not mad at you as a person. We can talk things out after if needed but I don't have any real beef with you over this. Wanna point that out.

Anyways I think I'm out for today, I think all that needed to be said was said tbh. So if I die my legacy post is I still hold my reads list from the same post where I said vote Dolby (maybe bump up Annika to a higher null like unravel). And also please pay attention to reactions on me + things Dolby said when I started the whole framer talk.

And again, if I'm wrong about Dolby I already promised and I'll kiss towns feet. 🫡

i dont think its that (i mean i didnt catch that lmao) it's just that, well, following betsy own logic she could have tmi that dolby was going to cc. but if she stays she would just give up and never even try to save a buddy then whatever (you were on obs with her right? did she say that actually?)

I don't remember her saying that specifically in obs, but I think she said she has bussed teammates before when she was maf?? But definitely something to think about.

Anyways I think I'm out for today, I think all that needed to be said was said tbh. So if I die my legacy post is I still hold my reads list from the same post where I said vote Dolby (maybe bump up Annika to a higher null like unravel). And also please pay attention to reactions on me + things Dolby said when I started the whole framer talk.

I will def be here waiting for that flip.

I don't really have a legacy.

I don't remember her saying that specifically in obs, but I think she said she has bussed teammates before when she was maf?? But definitely something to think about.
i don’t find that specially maffy

because last game i claimed i had no mafia experience since high school because it helped me at the time :>

i don’t see why not just blatantly lie about yourself as mafia but maybe that’s just me

These posts just keep on coming. Got back from work and found over 20 new pages to read. Wowzers!

Btw major side eyes at lily/TN4U/volt/trundle for trying to create a Frosty wagon for astronomically bad reasons.
When did I mention wanting to join a Frosty wagon?

it kinda does because doc protected the nk
or do you truly believe mafia would go for no kill n1?

I think dolby will flip red. So i can see how our pov aren't matching up.

I just can't see why trundle would be targeted? Or why dolby wouldn't protect himself?

Dolby would have to flip green AND doc. Ig i just think it's not likely?
Post automatically merged:

i don’t find that specially maffy

because last game i claimed i had no mafia experience since high school because it helped me at the time :>

i don’t see why not just blatantly lie about yourself as mafia but maybe that’s just me
I wrote a poem about bussing in that chat in that game. No joke.

These posts just keep on coming. Got back from work and found over 20 new pages to read. Wowzers!

When did I mention wanting to join a Frosty wagon?
you didn’t say you wanted a frosty wagon but you did say you believed dolby over frosty

I think dolby will flip red. So i can see how our pov aren't matching up.

I just can't see why trundle would be targeted? Or why dolby wouldn't protect himself?

Dolby would have to flip green AND doc. Ig i just think it's not likely?
Post automatically merged:

I wrote a poem about bussing in that chat in that game. No joke.
yeah true trying to construct with doc dolby is just a fools errand. if he flips green we can look back at it but rn meh

Back