Mafia Among Us Mafia Game Thread (Town Win!)

I think with dolby the main reason I feel like he's a villager is he kinda naturally took on a position of 'leading the process', not just in his attempts to ease people into the game in #32, but also his scepticism in regards to people's reads (i.e. in #54, #60, #66
and #73). makes me feels like 1. he does want to solve and this level of scepticism not typically what one with the burden of TMI tends to gravitate towards doing, and 2. lends to the idea that his headspace is currently at wanting to be the leader, typically something villagers tend to do off the bat rather than wolves in my experience (though that 2nd point is quite dependent on dolby's personality ig)
He's a mediator, yes. Good point.

I think with dolby the main reason I feel like he's a villager is he kinda naturally took on a position of 'leading the process', not just in his attempts to ease people into the game in #32, but also his scepticism in regards to people's reads (i.e. in #54, #60, #66
and #73). makes me feels like 1. he does want to solve and this level of scepticism not typically what one with the burden of TMI tends to gravitate towards doing, and 2. lends to the idea that his headspace is currently at wanting to be the leader, typically something villagers tend to do off the bat rather than wolves in my experience (though that 2nd point is quite dependent on dolby's personality ig)
i see where you are coming from but i do think you are reading too much into him

i see where you are coming from but i do think you are reading too much into him
yea potentially, kinda hard to make a super solid read at start of day 1 but good to make arguments to get things going ig
Post automatically merged:

just a complete vibe read

volt feels like they have the same vibe as last game where they were town lol

ig volt has 4 years experience playing mafia so probably not too difficult to fake for them but yeah

@Jacob4 @TN4U

Since you both are around, why did you guys post in the thread before game started? Matter of not paying attention to the game start time or simply because you could?

Also good night Mogyay.

@Jacob4 @TN4U

Since you both are around, why did you guys post in the thread before game started? Matter of not paying attention to the game start time or simply because you could?

Also good night Mogyay.
lol i thought the game had started since i saw other people posting (basically im a noob :3)

@Jacob4 @TN4U

I simply saw others post and didn't realize that no one could post until Damniel said we could. I was anxious to start playing!

yea potentially, kinda hard to make a super solid read at start of day 1 but good to make arguments to get things going ig
thats fair. i just mean that it feels like you were convincing yourself that hes town
i think the behaviour u pointed out can go either way. taking leadership in itself is hardly alignment indicative
overall bringing people to discuss is usually towny but im kinda indifferent to "breaking ice" questions bc it's very easy to do (yet i feel like anyone that does that get free towny points every game)

That's totally valid tbh. I was honestly just ??? about seeing the posts because when I checked my role and the thread it was locked.

@TN4U is this your first maf game?

Ah, cool, cool. I hope you have a good experience than, and that you won't die early on so you can get a feel for things. unless your maf

thats fair. i just mean that it feels like you were convincing yourself that hes town
i think the behaviour u pointed out can go either way. taking leadership in itself is hardly alignment indicative
overall bringing people to discuss is usually towny but im kinda indifferent to "breaking ice" questions bc it's very easy to do (yet i feel like anyone that does that get free towny points every game)
think it is more the scepticism i like from him more than anything else tbh

Anyway, since we have unlimited votes I am going to push the most out of place comment in this thread so far while we wait for the last 7 players.

Sorry Zinnia

Oh, but speaking of, something else to talk about.

What are your feelings on voting non elim day 1?
Are you pro voting off inactives if we don't have any good maf leads?

wait what zinnia said?

chances are the mafia haven't come online yet
This one

We had 10/17 at this point and 4 mafia so this is some strange logic.

- He/him
- Est
- I haven’t even played a mafia before

For the other questions

Oh, but speaking of, something else to talk about.

What are your feelings on voting non elim day 1?
Are you pro voting off inactives if we don't have any good maf leads?

- I’m not really suspicious of anyone yet, so I might go with it
- I’m not sure of this yet either

Back