Mafia Among Us Mafia Game Thread (Town Win!)

Obvious town (so far):
  • Yoshi
  • Annika
Obvious mafia (so far):
  • Zinnia
  • Mog
Still have to wait and see what the others have to say.
Talk to me about Annika for a bit? How you feel about her slot is pretty important to me
Post automatically merged:

like, what makes you read Annika town

Talk to me about Annika for a bit? How you feel about her slot is pretty important to me

like, what makes you read Annika town
Not entirely sure. She's been sort of quiet in terms of her replies, and none have raised my interest if you ignore the "weh" posts. Even then, she doesn't explain a whole lot. I'm vaguely aware of her deep experience in Mafia, so I could easily be fooled.

I think I'm gonna like you

I want to know what your read on Jacob is at this time

Need you to also explain this to me since from my POV at this point in the game Annika hasn't really done anything?

Frosty
Frosty
Frosty I need you to be honest with me

Is your vote on Zinnia color motivated

You know what you're fine

Ok you were sheeping him. Fine I guess

This is not what he was ultimately doing as I understand it? He came about to having mixed feelings on annika

@mogyay hey do you have any reads right now?

I really like post 99 by Jacob, townlean

Volt seems to be vibing well in the thread.

Frosty is a bit tough, I think that if I hadn't previously played with the slot I'd have her at null but she was wolfy to me from when I entered teh the thread that game and I'm not really feeling wolf so she's town

I mean, I interpret this as Zinnia as townreading the whole thread at the time which is a probably wrong but like, they do have reads and it's not a super weird normative statement. Migh be putting words in peoples mouths but that's how i read it

Kinda not liking this push. Want Zinnia to say more though (like who the wolves are in their eyes.

I am strongly opposed to policy votes on principle, and I personally think that the game that I wolfsided in could have been a town sweep if town didn't policy vote the 1 poster. Granted that's a bad example since town lost explicitly because I choose to wolfside. Also we are voting someone out today, no to no elimination.

I did feel like Mog had a lot of words for not any (?) reads. This is an good first serious post. Light townlean

@TN4U hey what is your read on Annika?

Cancel any suspicion directed at Frosty. She's town. Also I'm way more fine with the Zinnia vote in the sense that I don't think it's weird coming from Frosty anymore, with that said, completely new player townreading the whole thread isn't autosus in my eyes

I'd strongly encourage you to vote somebody today. Also do you have any people in the thread who you think are town?

I am not digging Annika's associatative read on me and Mog tbh

I am sorry for how this post but it is so much harder to make a wall post on TBT than it used to be back when it was a vBulliten board and quite frankly making this post was exhausting since apparently stuff I make in one tab now shows up in another tab that I have open?

Could I get some reads from you my good sir

Yes I am townleaning Jacob for his towncase on me. I think he's trying to solve me.
i agree that in general frosty attitudes does seem quite town even though i dont personally agree with the read. probably also town indicative of zianni that the thread doesnt seem too concerned with the vote

ok yeah i think we both had the same person in mind, tbh i also kinda think yoshi is noob town (so far). mostly due to

The "we" I am assuming he means town in general, because unless I missed a post there was never a suspicion on Zinnia from him. So it wasn't the we between him and frosty. Idk where he got the idea that town thinks Zinnia is mafia either lol though but thats why i think hes noob town
yoshi gave me the opposite vibes. i can see that being the nerves of first time wolf. but i dont think it's enough to be certain

k i have skimmed now (sorry super long posters i mostly skipped over your content 🫡)

based on pure vibes alone i find zinnia and mogyay suspicious. tn4u and frosty feel towny. i don’t agree with the universal volt town read yet, we’ll see.

k i have skimmed now (sorry super long posters i mostly skipped over your content 🫡)

based on pure vibes alone i find zinnia and mogyay suspicious. tn4u and frosty feel towny. i don’t agree with the universal volt town read yet, we’ll see.
i dont like it either pls im gonna die

i agree that in general frosty attitudes does seem quite town even though i dont personally agree with the read. probably also town indicative of zianni that the thread doesnt seem too concerned with the vote
I do believe Frosty is a townie, though it took me some convincing. I'm in the same boat as you when it comes to what she's had to say thus far, but at this pace, she may accidentally spew out a moment where it can be hinted she's a woof. I've got that feeling still.

Null on Zinnia, reflected on that post and don't really think it's towny. I also don't think that the wolf team if Zinnia is wolf is worried about one start of day vote. I guess they could be worried about the post from Frosty where she says that no one should be townreading 10 people at this point in the game, but I think that's a strecth to. And what would even be the play then, knowing that there's another 46 hours left in day

ok yeah i think we both had the same person in mind, tbh i also kinda think yoshi is noob town (so far). mostly due to

The "we" I am assuming he means town in general, because unless I missed a post there was never a suspicion on Zinnia from him. So it wasn't the we between him and frosty. Idk where he got the idea that town thinks Zinnia is mafia either lol though but thats why i think hes noob town
I thought the same thing when I read it but for some reason I'm not 100% convinced yet. But it is a soft lean for me too.

If I had to guess the mafia right now I would guess mog, 2 afks, and maybe a wildcard but maybe a third afk

I don't have any real reasoning for mog yet other than over-eagerness to post, I feel really bad though because I know mog is gonna wake up tomorrow and cry because I'm bullying her for no real good reason

I have a feeling I do as well, though it's not as obvious in my opinion. Everyone that's posted so far has at least a hint of being a woof.
Are you considering yourself in this statistic?
Frosty
Frosty
Frosty I need you to be honest with me

Is your vote on Zinnia color motivated

You already got the answer further down but it's totally colour related. Okay but seriously I just am throwing the ball because arguments early on give us more to work with. Like 100% I would have been fine with people pushing me as maf for this because it. is. discussion and we can start get the guatemalan chili level spicy info now instead of EoD (when I will struggle to contribute sbfksbf).

Frosty is a bit tough, I think that if I hadn't previously played with the slot I'd have her at null but she was wolfy to me from when I entered teh the thread that game and I'm not really feeling wolf so she's town

I'll take that. I have a rep with my friend group with being so neutral in deceptive type games that they always just point fingers at me when we play these deceptive kinda games lol.
I am strongly opposed to policy votes on principle, and I personally think that the game that I wolfsided in could have been a town sweep if town didn't policy vote the 1 poster. Granted that's a bad example since town lost explicitly because I choose to wolfside. Also we are voting someone out today, no to no elimination.

For what it's worth if they policy chopped Geoni on the last game that ran here I think town would have won, so it can really lean both ways.

Obvious town (so far):
  • Yoshi
  • Annika
Obvious mafia (so far):
  • Zinnia
  • Mog
Still have to wait and see what the others have to say.

Srry if someone asked you this already (ignore if you have) but why??? Especially for the maf reads.

I also need to reread your posts Trundle, but when you said noob town were you implying a new player or someone being a poor town player jksebfkjbskf.

That's on you.

I think mog could be mafia
I think volt is town
I think TN4U is noob town

Why the sass to Annika but a finely laid out response to Dolby??? Just because Dolby asked?

I need to learn how to reread before hitting send I keep repeating the same words. I miss editting. 🙃🙃🙃

Last edited:
@Yoshi155 hey I know that you don't have any strong reads on who is mafia, but do you have any reads to who is town right now?

kinda dont want to comment on mog for now because i hate mass sussing someone that is currently innactive. just leads to mooting

She editted! Send her to the shadow realm Daniel!
akshually 🤓the merging appears as editing

My take on Mog is that she could be either alignment but I'd like to get reads from her. I guess there's a low reads to post ratio

If I had to guess the mafia right now I would guess mog, 2 afks, and maybe a wildcard but maybe a third afk
if we scrutinize zianni we should also scrutinize trundle for this
feeling like at least one mafia could be in trundle/dolby/yoshi
found ribbit entrance a bit weak as well

Back