Mafia Among Us Mafia Game Thread (Town Win!)

There's a difference between seeing that on D2 and seeing that 4 hours into D1
ok that i can get behind

esp with a lot of new players i can see a mafia taking some time to acclimate here feeling scared until later days (personal experience)

k i have skimmed now (sorry super long posters i mostly skipped over your content 🫡)

based on pure vibes alone i find zinnia and mogyay suspicious. tn4u and frosty feel towny. i don’t agree with the universal volt town read yet, we’ll see.
@ribbitribbon can you talk to me about how you came to these reads. Least important explanation would probably be Frosty as I see that read as most self-evident

Ok what makes Mog likely mafia to you? Also, to be clear the tentative people are your potential wolves right?
She hasn't listed any of her picks or reasoning yet and kept bringing up that we should take our time at #52 & #88. But then again a lot of people became suspicious of me for the same thing so who knows :|
Yes, the tentative people are potential wolves.
What's your thoughts on Frosty voting for you
Her pick seems like a joke about the color thing (especially since she mentioned potentially changing her vote later) but I could be wrong. If she genuinely thinks I'm mafia then that's sort of understandable too, I could have worded some of my posts a lot better.

I was honestly more interested in the reactions to my mog mafia call than I was certain about my mog mafia call

I do believe Frosty is a townie, though it took me some convincing. I'm in the same boat as you when it comes to what she's had to say thus far, but at this pace, she may accidentally spew out a moment where it can be hinted she's a woof. I've got that feeling still.

I'm a little confused that you are agreeing that you don't agree with what I said, when my most provocative post this game was accusing Zinnia, when you, a couple posts prior, put her in your maf list too??? What don't you agree with me about and why is Zinnia on your maf radar because it apparently isn't the post I called out. 🤷‍♀️

Obvious town (so far):
  • Yoshi
  • Annika
Obvious mafia (so far):
  • Zinnia
  • Mog
Still have to wait and see what the others have to say.
Post automatically merged:

Her pick seems like a joke about the color thing (especially since she mentioned potentially changing her vote later) but I could be wrong. If she genuinely thinks I'm mafia then that's sort of understandable too, I could have worded some of my posts a lot better.
I do like your vibes in this response.

I feel that Zinnia and Mog are kinda just serving as easy places to dump suspicion on when like, their just guilty of having posts that are lacking in reads in my opinion. I wouldn't be surprised if either flip mafia, heck I could vote Mog tbh, but like, seeing a lot of people just dumping sus on the two of them

yes I know that Zinnia shouldn't be townreading so many people at this point in the game, but I just don't view that as very mafia indicative frm a first time player, and yes, I know that Zinnia is activiely posting at the moment, this is more about the people wolfreading them than their content itself

I was honestly more interested in the reactions to my mog mafia call than I was certain about my mog mafia call
What do you think that people's reactions mean for Mog herself right now

@ribbitribbon can you talk to me about how you came to these reads. Least important explanation would probably be Frosty as I see that read as most self-evident
sure hold on (i say as if i will post this before getting the quotes)

also keep in mind these reads aren’t sheep reads. trust ^^;

frosty has too many to go through but she comes off as just reading into the game without outside information and outing reads based on it.

zinnia and mogyay’s starts are just a bit too not game related for me. like i get a few but until rn zinnia was mostly coasting and then saying stuff like this:
chances are the mafia haven't come online yet
also based on how i interact with other as maf mogyay feels fishy. just asking obvious questions does not read as towny to me:
why would u be surprised ? have u played w dolby before ? im impressed if u can read someone so exact like not even an hour into a game
i also want to get this post done so i won’t quote vomit tn4u rn but i like how he has a town centered purpose but still engages with questions people ask him naturally. i’ve only talked to him outside of mafia but he just seems like himself and i find that towny. o7

while i can get behind that i feel like it's not rly useful to talk abt someone we cant solve rn. like these "social experiment" plays can only go so far

TBH an early mafia callout like this is hard to gauge. But I'm still on the "most of the mafia team is afk" side atm.

I'm a little confused that you are agreeing that you don't agree with what I said, when my most provocative post this game was accusing Zinnia, when you, a couple posts prior, put her in your maf list too??? What don't you agree with me about and why is Zinnia on your maf radar because it apparently isn't the post I called out. 🤷‍♀️
In my eyes, several of your earlier posts threw me off as they didn’t seem town-like to me. My mind changed and Zinnia later came under my suspicion of being a woof because of you making a claim that they shouldn’t be viewed as a townie unlike other users, which I agreed with. It’s too early in the game to make any definite claims, but that’s why Zinnia has my woof thoughts.

sure hold on (i say as if i will post this before getting the quotes)

also keep in mind these reads aren’t sheep reads. trust ^^;

frosty has too many to go through but she comes off as just reading into the game without outside information and outing reads based on it.

zinnia and mogyay’s starts are just a bit too not game related for me. like i get a few but until rn zinnia was mostly coasting and then saying stuff like this:

also based on how i interact with other as maf mogyay feels fishy. just asking obvious questions does not read as towny to me:

i also want to get this post done so i won’t quote vomit tn4u rn but i like how he has a town centered purpose but still engages with questions people ask him naturally. i’ve only talked to him outside of mafia but he just seems like himself and i find that towny. o7
You saying that TN4U feels like his natural self makes me feel better about him. I've felt that he's been taking unnatural logic lines thus far, particularly towards the start of the game and in his read of Annika.

Yeah I get similar vibes from Mogyay in that she was contributing to solving the game at that point in time. I could vote for her but I don't want to condemn a player based on their posting in the first two hours when no really knows anything.

How do you feel about Zinnia's current posting? I think that it's very lightly towny

while i can get behind that i feel like it's not rly useful to talk abt someone we cant solve rn. like these "social experiment" plays can only go so far
Would you rather I sit around and talk about Zinnia for the entirety of day 1? I'm just exaggerating a hunch. From my POV, this is literally the best thing I could be doing right now, because it generates conversation. If I'm right about mog, then we get to see reactions and it makes later days easier to solve.

You saying that TN4U feels like his natural self makes me feel better about him. I've felt that he's been taking unnatural logic lines thus far, particularly towards the start of the game and in his read of Annika.

Yeah I get similar vibes from Mogyay in that she was contributing to solving the game at that point in time. I could vote for her but I don't want to condemn a player based on their posting in the first two hours when no really knows anything.

How do you feel about Zinnia's current posting? I think that it's very lightly towny
if you mean the ‘weh’ thing idk i guess? it felt more like a joke to me than an actual read. i didn’t read into it

yeah i would like to give her a chance to talk, i’m just outing my current views on the game

to be completely honest i barely read stuff on this page, i’ll do that rn

Would you rather I sit around and talk about Zinnia for the entirety of day 1? I'm just exaggerating a hunch. From my POV, this is literally the best thing I could be doing right now, because it generates conversation. If I'm right about mog, then we get to see reactions and it makes later days easier to solve.
i dont think it was bad, it just that you were insisting on it a bit

In my eyes, several of your earlier posts threw me off as they didn’t seem town-like to me. My mind changed and Zinnia later came under my suspicion of being a woof because of you making a claim that they shouldn’t be viewed as a townie unlike other users, which I agreed with. It’s too early in the game to make any definite claims, but that’s why Zinnia has my woof thoughts.
Adding on to this: #117 was your post that had me agreeing with you.

i dont think it was bad, it just that you were insisting on it a bit
Fair enough. I like to tunnel so I usually get a lot of flack Day 1. People assume that hyper focusing one person that I have a gut suspicion about means I have information about the game or am trying to turn town against town.

Fair enough. I like to tunnel so I usually get a lot of flack Day 1. People assume that hyper focusing one person that I have a gut suspicion about means I have information about the game or am trying to turn town against town.
honestly i dont mind tunnel but i like when it's happening to a strong active player bc it keeps the constant pressure on them rip ace marvel where are you rn
also i always wanted to ask, is your name bc of league lol

okay no this isn’t towny to me

odds are 4v13, 8 players have posted, with a 1 to 3 and a fourth ratio likelihood is at least two have posted.
i dont mind the "innocent until proven right" because it's objectivelly not applicable to mafia so that statemente is just. innocence

I feel that Zinnia and Mog are kinda just serving as easy places to dump suspicion on when like, their just guilty of having posts that are lacking in reads in my opinion. I wouldn't be surprised if either flip mafia, heck I could vote Mog tbh, but like, seeing a lot of people just dumping sus on the two of them

yes I know that Zinnia shouldn't be townreading so many people at this point in the game, but I just don't view that as very mafia indicative frm a first time player, and yes, I know that Zinnia is activiely posting at the moment, this is more about the people wolfreading them than their content itself

towny post methinks
dont know what to think of dolby

honestly i dont mind tunnel but i like when it's happening to a strong active player bc it keeps the constant pressure on them rip ace marvel where are you rn
also i always wanted to ask, is your name bc of league lol

i dont mind the "innocent until proven right" because it's objectivelly not applicable to mafia so that statemente is just. innocence
GUILTY** im a bit drunk rn

Back