Mafia Among Us Mafia Game Thread (Town Win!)

if we scrutinize zianni we should also scrutinize trundle for this
feeling like at least one mafia could be in trundle/dolby/yoshi
found ribbit entrance a bit weak as well
You don't have to scrutinize me for posting good reads

hey zinnia c: is there anything in particular that makes you think this?
only 8/17 other players had posted at the time and I hadn't noticed anything suspicious or unreasonable from them yet. innocent until proven guilty, right?
Want Zinnia to say more though (like who the wolves are in their eyes.
as of now I'm thinking that mog's likely mafia. i'm eager to see what else she has to say, though. I'm still tentative on annika, ribbitribbon and volt but am leaning towards town on volt. I think ~1-2 people who are inactive are wolves as well. Everyone else seems to be town.

as of now I'm thinking that mog's likely mafia. i'm eager to see what else she has to say, though. I'm still tentative on annika, ribbitribbon and volt but am leaning towards town on volt. I think ~1-2 people who are inactive are wolves as well. Everyone else seems to be town.
If mog or Zinnia flips mafia at any point during this game, posts like this are going to give us so much information 🫶

why are me trundle and yoshi grouped here?
just my wolfleans so far
dont feel a lot of solving from trundle, just pointing fingers
gave my reasoning for yoshi
and you, im not sold on being town and the quick change of mind abt zinnia felt awkward

only 8/17 other players had posted at the time and I hadn't noticed anything suspicious or unreasonable from them yet. innocent until proven guilty, right?

Ok what makes Mog likely mafia to you? Also, to be clear the tentative people are your potential wolves right?

What's your thoughts on Frosty voting for you

just my wolfleans so far
dont feel a lot of solving from trundle, just pointing fingers
gave my reasoning for yoshi
and you, im not sold on being town and the quick change of mind abt zinnia felt awkward
eh I rushed a read on Zinnia since I had to leave quickly, and when i came back I had more time to reflect on it, but I get the motivation.

if Trundle is pointing fingers right now, he's only pointing them at Mogyay

I agree with your stance on Trundle and Dolby; there's been some question marks regarding both. Yoshi seems doubtful to be a mafia member to me as nothing clear was shown to me thus far.

eh I rushed a read on Zinnia since I had to leave quickly, and when i came back I had more time to reflect on it, but I get the motivation.

if Trundle is pointing fingers right now, he's only pointing them at Mogyay
I don't think volt realizes my mog push has already generated a massive amount of good content (which we need to help solve the game). The reactions off my push alone is great information to have

I don't think volt realizes my mog push has already generated a massive amount of good content (which we need to help solve the game). The reactions off my push alone is great information to have
cant argue with that
generating content is inherently towny though?

if we scrutinize zianni we should also scrutinize trundle for this
found ribbit entrance a bit weak as well
what did you expect me to say 🤨

honestly daystart mafia has next to nothing in terms of info, all we can do is talk until someone dies

trundle feels safe to tr rn as well
Post automatically merged:

##VOTE: Trundle

what did you expect me to say 🤨

honestly daystart mafia has next to nothing in terms of info, all we can do is talk until someone dies

trundle feels safe to tr rn as well

##VOTE: Trundle
insane post

wait i didn’t realize that might actually vote to eject him??? i didnt read the rules i meant like fake kinging

LMAO. ok ribbit is lost and that might be towny

Here's where I'm at

Town
Jacob4
Frosty
Volt
Trundle but he might be mafia with TN4U

Tbh most of my mafia reads at this point in the thread come to "this person is kind of lacking content within their posts". I could see myself voting for quite a few people

Is there a single person who townreads Mogyay or Zinnia? I've seen multiple reads lists where they are the two listed mafia

Tbh most of my mafia reads at this point in the thread come to "this person is kind of lacking content within their posts". I could see myself voting for quite a few people
this just feels like a natural way to suspect someone

but last game tbf all of the mafia members were chatty so i wouldn’t count on it in the long run

Back