Trading Agnes the pig is in boxes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sourpuss

Bells
Feedback
100% (48) +
agnes.jpg

Agnes the pig is moving and will be in boxes when I TT to that date....

offers? I'm in the UK time so be moving her out and moving on in 40mins which is 6pm here.
I'll accept hybrids, silver watering can, bells..

im not sure what she usually brings to be perfectly honest! I have just restarted so I thought id try get some useful items for her. I notice she is a dreamie of yours though so I would like to just give her to you :) xx

She really is. I love her and Gala. I want them both in my town. My save file corrupted after I finally got Agnes, and I had to make a new save file yesterday. </3 :c

Are you sure you'd like to give her to me? I could give you some bells in return. I don't have a ton of it since I just restarted, but I could give atleast 500k? <3

It's honestly fine, I myself have just restarted too and I know first hand how hard it is, I just want her to make someone happy and she deserves to go to someone who has her as a dreamie :D x

I shall add your friend code and make sure shes in boxes and open my gates :) is now a good time for you? x

excellent! I have added you too! ill open my gates, im Chelsea from Skymoon

- - - Post Merge - - -

hmm I still need to get her in boxes...she said she was moving on the 6th im sure it was...ill move to the 7th and try it x

showtime! I must have read her moving date wrong...she said the 8th and I thought it was the 6th (I obvs need my eyes testing!)

opening now x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back