• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Micro Mafia: SK Madness endgame

why. waffles would 99% die and it'll be the same conversation

Ok, this is honestly making me sus of Farobi. He knows that it's far easier to win as scum with 2 non-confirmed town than 3, as it increasing the probability of an ML. A NL here would force a kill on me or waffles (neither of us was 100% clear at this time, and I only bc I would have majjed). I think he wants the lynch today bc he already has somebody voting with him

Either way it doesnt matter tbh

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thomas ur dead dont talk

- - - Post Merge - - -

Do u seriously have adhd?

Ok, this is honestly making me sus of Farobi. He knows that it's far easier to win as scum with 2 non-confirmed town than 3, as it increasing the probability of an ML. A NL here would force a kill on me or waffles (neither of us was 100% clear at this time, and I only bc I would have majjed). I think he wants the lynch today bc he already has somebody voting with him

TBH I want to lynch today because I have a test coming up on Friday and i don't want mafia to be in my to-do list anymore. Toads agreed with me too for the record.

This is fking confusing im going to unvote

RIP... rose the role blocker will carry on your memory. Honestly like why the heck seroja? I was wholeheartedly expecting Dolby dead... yeah the one kill is pretty telling. Chick or Thomas is best lynch today. Honestly was chick even present for this whole night? Thomas showed up at least. Slips are bs, that was my basis for lynching bianca and look how that turned out.

I'm guessing waffles/farobi could've just RNGed who to kill and got Seroja. Dolby could have a master plan as always... then chick/thomas is the other one

I made one post about Seroja's death. I did not dwell on it. And I was trying to make sense of why seroja would die, as one should. However it didn't really give me much to go off of. Idk why you would kill seroja, but its hard to put reasoning on it and maybe you just wanted to kill someone who wasn't strongly reading you so you could stay under the radar

Im reallt confused whether to vote toads and farobi and i seriously wanted to vote farobi for reasons

Dolby make up ur mind pls

Give me 6 hours pls

in six hours I will be at my conference, smoozing and networking and the like, so if you start asking me questions I won't be able to respond until later tonight, like 7-9EST

- - - Post Merge - - -

unless there is awkward down time and I go on my phone to make it not awkward lol. Or I go to the bathroom, I always look at TBT while on the toilet

Im seriously gonna sleep i wont be up

I made one post about Seroja's death. I did not dwell on it. And I was trying to make sense of why seroja would die, as one should. However it didn't really give me much to go off of. Idk why you would kill seroja, but its hard to put reasoning on it and maybe you just wanted to kill someone who wasn't strongly reading you so you could stay under the radar

Read back on seroja's posts, why in the world would i kill someone night 1 as sk if she strongly town reads me? If i was scum there was absolutely no logical correlation between her death and me. quite frankly she even mentioned you for sk in the last of her sentences. you're just digging a deeper hole trying to pin me on seroja buddy

honestly i thought farobi sounds like town genuinely trying to sk-hunt fron the get go.
-snip-
it's down to dolby, toads and thomas for me at this point.

If Dolby is voting me i would ****ing scream and this will be a tough choice

There are two kinds of people
One is more on logic and the other one is manipulate the game to trick other players

I rather wait for dolby tbh

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes, I do have adhd. Farewell.

Hey toads we got our answer to our question

If it still hasnt registered in your mind that toads is the last sk I'll be ok knowing i put up a good fight

#fightthegoodfight

Yanno both of us wanna end this game cuz pre finals is fast approaching

Read back on seroja's posts, why in the world would i kill someone night 1 as sk if she strongly town reads me? If i was scum there was absolutely no logical correlation between her death and me. quite frankly she even mentioned you for sk in the last of her sentences. you're just digging a deeper hole trying to pin me on seroja buddy

well its too obvious for scum to kill the people who are sus of them, because it makes them look sus. So its a major tactic to kill the people who are town-leaning you so that it anti-frames the SK. the person who is SK could be trying to frame me, and look at that, you are really trying hard to frame me.

Also if we are going by the logic that I would kill people sussing me, Dolby was putting the most pressure on me through N1, so if I was a SK I would've went for him

- - - Post Merge - - -

TBH I want to lynch today because I have a test coming up on Friday and i don't want mafia to be in my to-do list anymore. Toads agreed with me too for the record.

don't say I'm using excuses too when everyone seems to have one

Back