• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Art of Me

hey girl obvs this is free for so many reasons (I haven't drawn in 10 months and it really, really shows RIP)

btw I really love your outfit, especially the shoes ☆_☆

hey girl obvs this is free for so many reasons (I haven't drawn in 10 months and it really, really shows RIP)

I seriously LOVE this! ... you just might be my favourite artist ever!! ❤️❤️❤️

ZANE U KNOW HOW I FEEL ABOUT U, ILY SO MUCH MY SWEET SWEET BBY <3 THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY COLD, COLD HEART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;______________;

ZANE U KNOW HOW I FEEL ABOUT U, ILY SO MUCH MY SWEET SWEET BBY <3 THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY COLD, COLD HEART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;______________;

★⌒ヽ(●?、^●)
you're welcome again my dear !!! ♥ but pls u know u could fry an egg on your heart /shot
and bump!! B>

I seriously LOVE this! ... you just might be my favourite artist ever!! ❤️❤️❤️

Aww thank you so much Pen! :blush: great to see you around and still as cool as ever ;D

Back