• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Shop ✩⋆ chibi mayor sprites!! [R E O P E N]

hi guys!! i've just realized i never finished up my last two orders! i had thought i did, i'm so sorry for the super long wait!! i'll get them done asap xx and steph i can take one on for you as well if you like!! they're 200 tbt each :3

Last edited:
hi guys!! i've just realized i never finished up my last two orders! i had thought i did, i'm so sorry for the super long wait!! i'll get them done asap xx and steph i can take one on for you as well if you like!! they're 200 tbt each :3

it's okay! I'm excited to see it :D

awww, cutie mayors!! :3 i'd be happy to make chibis of them! xx

here's mayor edith! :3 xx
mayoredith_zpsoebytqj9.png

i look at offers for ocs as well but i normally prefer higher offers for them d: xx

I may be willing to do abit extra but it depends on how much, considering his rather simplistic design.

i received a dm from a different username with an OC attached but it was a bit of a complicated design and it seems to be from a different person - would you mind sending one again just in case it somehow missed me?? :3 xx

think i'll make an updated one for my own sig since my mayor wears the lottie bun pretty often now d:

i'm afraid i couldn't do it exactly the same as the one in my own sig but i could definitely do a long hairstyle for you :3 it would be considered an oc though so would you mind if it were closer to 230 tbt for this particular order? xx

does it have to be a mayor?

- - - Post Merge - - -

also did i misread five for 200 tbt?

Back