• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

The Bell Tree Discord Chat Room: Beginner's Guide

is the group still open to new members the link no longer works

nvm

Last edited:
so why can't we change our nicknames now

4b89827dd6e9452e920af17ee4b3c459.png

I apparently can change my name. where you changing your name a lot in another server?

yo just wanted to point out when i click the "join now" thing i get directed to a weird ass blank file. i have to go on discord and log in to get there. i'm on mac and maybe it's only my problem, but i hope it's fixed thx

Last edited:
Have you guys considered making the discord PM invites only? I'm asking this considering the amount of alts made to spam the chat recently.

Maybe even do a full sweep of the chat considering there are so many inactive users in there who may or may not be in on the shenanigans.

can we get a new link please

Is it possible for a voice channel to be considered? It's been a long time and the discord has been pretty tame. I think voice channels would encourage community gaming events and would help us feel like more of a community in general. We used to have a Mumble so I don't see why not. :)

Back