• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

The Information Desk: Ask questions about the site here!

ik thats obvious but the real question is what's going on there

It's the same reason we would like anyone else's post. We have our own private boards to discuss staff matters such as events etc... and we use the like button if we agree with someone else. Not that difficult to explain, no conspiracy, nothing dodgy or secretive going on.

It's the same reason we would like anyone else's post. We have our own private boards to discuss staff matters such as events etc... and we use the like button if we agree with someone else. Not that difficult to explain, no conspiracy, nothing dodgy or secretive going on.
oh ok

What happen to the "Able Sisters"?
I am looking for a place related to QR codes and designs.

Small, random question, and probably my bad for not being consistently active here, but I appear to have some kind of question mark icon below my icon, and when I hover it indicates that it was originally a treasure thingy that was gifted to me. When I check my inventory however, there's nothing there at all. Is it possible to restore the image/item so it's not just a weird grey question mark? haha

Small, random question, and probably my bad for not being consistently active here, but I appear to have some kind of question mark icon below my icon, and when I hover it indicates that it was originally a treasure thingy that was gifted to me. When I check my inventory however, there's nothing there at all. Is it possible to restore the image/item so it's not just a weird grey question mark? haha

Looks like one of those temporary seasonal holiday items, my best bet would be the Christmas lights.

Don't know if you can hide them like you can with Valentine's day roses though or if they will appear this Hall- I mean Christmas though.

Ah, yeah it sounds like something I would have been after haha why is it that some just disappear though? sounds a bit like it defeats the point of them XD

Ah, yeah it sounds like something I would have been after haha why is it that some just disappear though? sounds a bit like it defeats the point of them XD

Well, Valentine's roses are seasonal, so if you have any of those they will be up around that season (I have like a ton of those so yeah I'll probably make sure they show up by then).

I'd guess it's some seasonal fun, but yeah I agree they can be a bit obnoxious especially if they still show up but you can't see them.

Also if anyone has better info on those, feel free to add information since yeah I've been away in periods and I don't think I have mine left.

Hmm, just had a look and when I hid my other two thingies, it seems to have disappeared entirely now (I do have a screenshot of what we're talking about if needed though haha)
Looks much neater now :'D

Hmm, just had a look and when I hid my other two thingies, it seems to have disappeared entirely now (I do have a screenshot of what we're talking about if needed though haha)
Looks much neater now :'D

Ah, might be one-time fun then depending on the year. But yeah I agree, I either hide or discard them because they either clog space or mess up lel

Can (Purchasable content) be brought back, please?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello! How do i earn TBT bells quickly? Is it just by posting on threads?

Here, have 43 TBT.

Can (Purchasable content) be brought back, please?

I don't think that will happen again. Once a feature has been revoked due to abuse, they won't return it.

And I think you're doing it wrong. Purchasable content actually uses the [CHARGE] tags. Still, the functionality is long gone.

Last edited:
Hello, I was wondering if there's a way to tell if a user is banned?

I've noticed banned users lose their profile image, yet people can remove that anyway.
Also being unable to post on their VM page, though can't that also be done in settings somehow?

So what is the actual way to tell if someone is banned?

I'm curious since a user on here, Maycee, the profile no longer has those options when it did previously. And they just joined so I found it weird someone could get banned so quickly :p

Hello, I was wondering if there's a way to tell if a user is banned?

I've noticed banned users lose their profile image, yet people can remove that anyway.
Also being unable to post on their VM page, though can't that also be done in settings somehow?

So what is the actual way to tell if someone is banned?

I'm curious since a user on here, Maycee, the profile no longer has those options when it did previously. And they just joined so I found it weird someone could get banned so quickly :p

If their username is brown, it means they have been banned. That's how you can tell.

If their username is brown, it means they have been banned. That's how you can tell.

Cool, thanks Apples :D You're so informative

I still wonder how they got banned so fast XP

That brings me to another question...

If you ask the staff why a user was banned, can they reply or is it private and the reasons cannot be made public? I thought they were once before for another user, I might be mistaken.

Last edited:
If their username is brown, it means they have been banned.

Or alternatively...

Brown name = this can mean many different things. A user awaiting email confirmation, a banned member, a disabled account, or a forum NPC (non-playable character) like Zipper T. Bunny, Resetti, Gyroid, etc.

Back