• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Place your random thoughts.

Oh, it must be pretty unique if the thread was closed!

Yeah idk if it was that or they are doing something.. No idea what could have caused it because I didn't really see any drama unless it was deleted? Ah well.

Why would they use untreated dyed thread on the liner of these panties? After washing them it looks like someone bled neon pink all over the liner... Not a cute look.

People being rude to one another. Nothing exciting.

:mad:

Why do people insist on making people feel like garbage over the stupidest things?

How and why does this happen all the time?

Last edited:
People being rude to one another. Nothing exciting.

Ah, as per usual then, sigh.

I mean sure I probably missed most of the restocks but I more or less only want flowers and shrooms anyways so no biggie. Got a cherry though.

Ah, as per usual then, sigh.

I mean sure I probably missed most of the restocks but I more or less only want flowers and shrooms anyways so no biggie. Got a cherry though.

I got a cherry and Leif, that's all I need. :blush:

I don't think I've ever been awake for a restock, so I wouldn't be able to get anything amazing.

It was just fun since I ironically had a real busy week when they had restocks so all I could do was try and be on when I could and then laugh about it, rip.

My sweet little spider, Claudia (50tbt to anyone who can guess why I named her that), finally ate her cell-mate last night but she doesn't seem too interested in the gnats i put in for her, theyre just the right size too.

My sweet little spider, Claudia (50tbt to anyone who can guess why I named her that), finally ate her cell-mate last night but she doesn't seem too interested in the gnats i put in for her, theyre just the right size too.

Omg, she's named after the Woman who wrote the Spider and the fly!
Cute.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Claudia Rowe, was her name!

the lego batman movie is a gift to all mankind. It's literally one of the funniest movies I've ever seen and was extremely emotional too. 11/10

the lego batman movie is a gift to all mankind. It's literally one of the funniest movies I've ever seen and was extremely emotional too. 11/10

i really really want to watch it. now that you've said that, i need to get around to it asap
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
why is rover such a troll

Last edited:
Back