• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Returning Mayor

Ray-ACP

Slugger
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
4441-4203-7439
Pear (Fruit)
April Birthstone (Diamond)
Tasty Cake
New Horizons Token
I'm not exactly new to the boards but i've restarted my town after I found out about the welcome amiibo update function. Where Tom Nook evaluates your town. So i've opted to start with selling my town + catalogue and getting daily installments so I don't break the game getting money too fast xD

Funny how I ended the game on 5 million in my ABD and my town was evaluated 29 million haha. But yea i've restarted and i'm playing slowly and not time travelling (not that I ever did). It would be nice to add people who've also just restarted, but I don't mind if you haven't! Looking for people I can visit and exchange letters and stuff =3

I've always loved it here, it's always active and there's loads of great people! I'm going to try and start posting again as I haven't really been here in a long time. So in a way, nice to remeet everyone lol

Hi! I started my first ever animal crossing town exactly two months ago, so my town is also pretty new! I wish you luck on your new town- that must be so exciting! I'd love to exchange friend codes :blush:

Hi, welcome back to the forum! Hope you have a good time here. I'm sure you'll get into the groove of things in no time. :)

Hi! I started my first ever animal crossing town exactly two months ago, so my town is also pretty new! I wish you luck on your new town- that must be so exciting! I'd love to exchange friend codes :blush:

Sure i'll add you! I remember you joining my closing town giveaway but it was over lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi, welcome back to the forum! Hope you have a good time here. I'm sure you'll get into the groove of things in no time. :)

Thank you :)

It's always fun starting over with fresh perspective! Definitely a lot to this simple game heh.

Aww do you?? That's really nice ^^ I'm sorry to say I don't remember you though, did we use to play together in the past?

nooo we didn't, but i just remember your posts in the ACNL boards haha. :blush:

Congrats on resetting. I sold one of my towns to Nook and now it's so much fun playing day by day.

Love your sig- it has such a unique feel to it. Dark forest vibe.

Congrats on resetting. I sold one of my towns to Nook and now it's so much fun playing day by day.

Love your sig- it has such a unique feel to it. Dark forest vibe.

If you like it, I can make you one for free with your dreamie and update it when you get them! I should make a thread about it haha. I have other backdrops, more dark forests, some bright cliffside ones

Back