• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Free PS3 stuff in the upcoming weeks.

Fillfall

My Magikarp will slap you to death
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Mailbox
Oh yeah, can't wait to try out Playstation Plus (Even though it only gives discounts and other things in the store)

By the way, the link is broken, or atleast it is for me.

LOL SUX 2 BUY DA MAP PACKS BEFORE NOW

nice of them, but it really feels like they're just trying to tide over the audience.. they ****ed up, they know it.. i guess forgiving them wouldn't be too bad.. but that was pretty ****ing huge of a blunder.

After PSN got attacked by a hacker and they caught him, the PSN bosses will give some welcome back gifts. I heard that it's coming back tomorrow and the things you get is:

- 30 days free PS Plus subscription
- Some free music
- And some stuff like map packs will be free.

Source: http//:www.blog.us.playstation.com/2011/04...-qriocity-services-to-be-available-this-week/

Oh yeah, can't wait to try out Playstation Plus (Even though it only gives discounts and other things in the store)

By the way, the link is broken, or atleast it is for me.

Try this link instead:
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2011...-qriocity-services-to-be-available-this-week/

LOL SUX 2 BUY DA MAP PACKS BEFORE NOW

nice of them, but it really feels like they're just trying to tide over the audience.. they ****ed up, they know it.. i guess forgiving them wouldn't be too bad.. but that was pretty ****ing huge of a blunder.

Okay, seriously?

Sony has one of the most encrypted security systems set up for (Both) the PS3 and it PSN. It's not really their fault that a hacker(s) got into their system and stole all the information. Yes, they could of handled it better, the only "blunder" on their part is not telling their consumers earlier about what happened. You would be saying the exact same things if xbox LIVE was hacked. And don't give me the "You get what you pay for" crap, that's just total BS.

Back