• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

amiibo Festival Which Animal Crossing figures do you have?

Which figures do you own?

• Isabelle

Votes: 227 63.1%
  • Digby

Votes: 205 56.9%
  • Tom Nook

Votes: 176 48.9%
  • Mabel

Votes: 165 45.8%
  • Lottie

Votes: 122 33.9%
  • Reese

Votes: 202 56.1%
  • Cyrus

Votes: 196 54.4%
  • K.K.

Votes: 207 57.5%
  • Blathers

Votes: 116 32.2%
  • Celeste

Votes: 138 38.3%
  • Kicks

Votes: 111 30.8%
  • Resetti

Votes: 105 29.2%

• Total voters
Digby
Reese
Cyrus
K.K.
Celeste

those ones I have ^^

I have all of mine in their boxes, and i also got my hands on both season wardrobe Amiibo of Isabelle.

The poll doesn't include Kappin' or the villager amiibo But i also have them too.

I have all except for Timmy and Tommy. @0@
Need to go to target, because in gamestop it's on sale for $6. Price match ftw.

I have Cyrus, Reese, K.K, and Timmy and Tommy. I can't find Timmy and Tommy's amiibos on the poll tho...

I got the 3-pack amiibo of Reese, K.K, and Cyrus for Christmas. :) Then with my Christmas money, I bought 3 packs of WA cards.

All of them now <3
Plus a bunch of WA cards too!

I have
Isabelle, Digby, Tom Nook, Mabel, Celeste, K.K. and Rover

Celeste & Blanthers have always been my favorites, so I bought them as soon as they came out!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Celeste & Blanthers have always been my favorites, so I bought them as soon as they came out!

Isabelle, KK Slider, Mable, Cyrus, Reese, Blathers and Celeste. Most of them given to me by my brother, who was happy to finally have a clear idea of what to get me for my birthday and Christmas lol

I only have the 3-pack with Reese, Cyrus and K.K. Got it because it was on sale at Walmart for $7 around Christmas time. Splurged $17 on a Nabiru amiibo though. Came all the way from Japan too.. So worth it! I love my little Felyne villager.♡

Back