• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia TBT Mafia VIII: Dark Lord Ascending [Game Over/Town Win]

Tom tonks isnt a role. ReD the first post

Tom Hanks, Tom Thanks, Tom Honks, Jubs is goofing around. jfc oath.

I was about to say.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Omg why does Mafia have to exist

bx2pu1Y.png

By the way, this mafia game would be so bad if you all actually starting ****ing posting dammit. So far these kills only really point to the people with lists, Oath2order and Ashtot. Sure Dolby is a "bluesniper", but what are we going to do other than sit here and complain that he might be mafia?

Trundle isn't doing ****.
Superpenguin is probably mafia.
Kuma hasn't posted in a while.
Kit stopped posting.
Tina only really posts when she needs to.
Pally is just Pally.
Fireninja1 only posts like three posts after day and then bolts.
Waffles posts like half thoughts.
Netflix isn't really paying attention.
Flop more or less just caught up.
BellBringerGreen isn't posting much.
ProfGallows might as well be dead.
Minties isn't saying much.
I don't even know what Murray is trying to accomplish.

All ya'll need to actually post something. SOMETHING.

I think this is a little more par for the course for Justin. He's been more quiet in most games, even as town. With hardly anyone posting, including our strong players, I really doubt many of us can get a post analysis going. I'm convinced Superpenguin is scummier than Justin, especially since he's not talking and he's not refuting my point. :/ He simply responded with "Oh Tom's post?" when it was pointed out in the IRC. I'm a little more used to him raising hell when accused as town.

I didn't respond earlier, because there was really nothing to respond to. The only thing you were talking about was quietness, when if you look at the top posters for previous mafia games compared with the top posters for this one, I am in the same vicinity as always:

I did post a case on BlueLeaf as well as counter-arguments to his defense, and of course when I am not posting in the thread I am usually talking with someone in private. You even approached me in private, and you know I responded willing to talk with you. I'm questioning why BlueLeaf's name was dropped from the compilation of cases Oath had posted earlier. Out of the candidates for lynch yesterday, e was the only one not to die.

To be fair, Trundle is at camp.

Seriously though Toms rught. Yall aint posting like wtf.

On a side note, Tom, you forgot to mention BlueLeaf, Zr388, and Netflix from your list.

To be fair, Trundle is at camp.

Seriously though Toms rught. Yall aint posting like wtf.

On a side note, Tom, you forgot to mention BlueLeaf, Zr388, and Netflix from your list.

Netflix was on the list. I'm sure I forgot a few names.

Netflix was on the list. I'm sure I forgot a few names.

Oh, I forgot Netflix was even playing.
It's probably because it's her first game and she doesn't really take it as seriously but still. She could be hiding a role that should be better used to our advantage.

Sorry for inactivity today, I was at a friend's house (for irl reasons)

One thought I had: I find it strange how Murray indirectly/passively accused Oath, but then dropped it when Oath questioned him about it. This could possibly be scum trying to get out of the spotlight.

Another thought: I don't know if anyone else noticed this, but Jubs hasn't really countered Oath's post against him. This is completely unlike his behavior in Cell Mafia, where he defended himself the best he could, so Town wouldn't lose.

If you guys still have a strong suspicion on me, feel free to question me. I'd really like to prove to you guys of my innocence.

One thought I had: I find it strange how Murray indirectly/passively accused Oath, but then dropped it when Oath questioned him about it. This could possibly be scum trying to get out of the spotlight.

Another thought: I don't know if anyone else noticed this, but Jubs hasn't really countered Oath's post against him. This is completely unlike his behavior in Cell Mafia, where he defended himself the best he could, so Town wouldn't lose.

If you guys still have a strong suspicion on me, feel free to question me. I'd really like to prove to you guys of my innocence.

To be fair to Jubs, he just claimed vigilante, Tonks, and said he shot Jer. Murray knew who Tonks was. It certainly does explain the connection between the two, but it is a little odd. I don't imagine Jubs and Murray talking much. Murray, how did you get the vigilante claim?

Unlike Cell Mafia, you have actions to more or less confirm your alibi. Justin's claimed to have shot Jer and claimed Tonks. Unless someone wants to step up and counter claim, I think it's safe to assume Justin is town aligned.

Back