• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Trading IGB for TBT (1 TBT = 350,000 IGB 100 TBT = 35mil IGB)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheNoblePoptart

Nobelist of Poptarts
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Poptart Easter Egg
う
Chocolate Cake
Cake
Feedback
94.1% (15) +
Hey guys trying to offer a competitive rate to try to clear some character bank accounts before town resets.

1tbt = 350,000 igb
10tbt = 3,500,000
25tbt = 8,750,000
50tbt = 17,500,000
100tbt = 35mil

I will provide delivery up to 350 Million. Orders over 300tbt must be paid 1/2 advance.

Last edited:
Lol i kind of want to spend 300+tbt for 350 million but that'll take ages D:...

Last edited:
For sure I think 5 mil takes atleast 2-3 minutes. Definitely would need your 3DS plugged in haha.

Well technically 1000tbt I would cut it down to 700/800 I also accept offers with Collectibles, Golden Tool Sets, ETC

Well technically 1000tbt I would cut it down to 700/800 I also accept offers with Collectibles, Golden Tool Sets, ETC

Well i'm in a bid so i can't risk wasting all of that in case i win lol. I think i have a few extra golden tools (but i don't think a full set) and a bunch of other random items, do you have a wishlist?

Well i'm in a bid so i can't risk wasting all of that in case i win lol. I think i have a few extra golden tools (but i don't think a full set) and a bunch of other random items, do you have a wishlist?

No response? I guess not, well whenever i get more tbt (if i loose the auction or whenever i can sell anything else) i'll see if i can get back to you^^

No response? I guess not, well whenever i get more tbt (if i loose the auction or whenever i can sell anything else) i'll see if i can get back to you^^

Oop! Sorry to miss your reply didn't catch it. I don't currently have a wishlist set since I'm looking at all the new amibo furni and trying to clear houses and redo some towns. Some items I know I want though are Golden Tools, Sanrio Stuff, Zen Egg, Poptart Egg. Theres definitely more than 350mil available so make an offer if you feel comfortable and I'll write up a more formal wishlist.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Could I get 3.5 mil for 10 TBT?

Yep! PM me when ready and I'll add your FC. Let me know if its pickup or delivery.

I'll be willing to trade 100 tbt for 35 million in a day or so. I have to visit a surgeon tomorrow but the next day I'm available

I too would like to get 35 mil for 100 tbt. I have an ABD in one of my houses in my town if that makes things easier, but I also don't mind going to your town if that's what you prefer. :)

I'll be willing to trade 100 tbt for 35 million in a day or so. I have to visit a surgeon tomorrow but the next day I'm available

Will reserve 35 mil for you :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I too would like to get 35 mil for 100 tbt. I have an ABD in one of my houses in my town if that makes things easier, but I also don't mind going to your town if that's what you prefer. :)

I'm happy to make deliveries :) Just let me know when tomorrow is preferable

- - - Post Merge - - -

pls reserve 17.5m for me

Reserved!

Tomorrow is fine with me :) I will be on pretty much all day, I get up at around 11 am EST and go to bed around 2 am EST. You can just PM me when you are ready c:

Hello~ May I get the 25tbt for 8,750,000 bells?

Thank you! I'll be online most of the day tomorrow, if that's okay. If not, we can work out another time :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back