Official Turnip Prices Thread

Just got home, adding you. My FC is 1865 3041 9383. I think it'll be safer if it's a bit earlier, yes and ty xD

Alright, I'm gonna go change time back real quick. Gate should be open in about 5-10mins

Last edited:
Does anyone have turnip prices over 100? Trying to at least not take a loss. Thank you!

I also need to visit a town with prices over 100 Bells; I lost track of time and didn't check New Leaf and I don't want to take a loss.

I have turnip prices at 156. Reese is also accepting a premium for gyroids and umbrellas if others are interested and selling those if you choose to visit. The prices are good for a while because it's the afternoon+ price.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I also don't expect any monetary tip. I know that my price is nowhere near a high price. I wouldn't be opposed to receiving a flower or a piece of fruit though :)

I have turnip prices at 156. Reese is also accepting a premium for gyroids and umbrellas if others are interested and selling those if you choose to visit. The prices are good for a while because it's the afternoon+ price.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I also don't expect any monetary tip. I know that my price is nowhere near a high price. I wouldn't be opposed to receiving a flower or a piece of fruit though :)

I would be most grateful if I could sell my turnips in your town this evening! What time would work for you?

I need to open up my gate, but if you want to go ahead and get ready I can notify you when that's done. Should be fairly quick. The same invitation goes to you too Stickymice :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

My gate is officially open. If either one of you need to wait a few minutes that's fine.

Okay, Killager. I didn't realize I needed to add you and stickymice, but I have done so. I'm starting the game back now. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

The gate is officially reopened. Srry for the delay stickymice!

- - - Post Merge - - -

An error has occurred. Plz be patient

- - - Post Merge - - -

The gate is reopened. Have no clue what happened.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just letting y'all know that it's still a good 4 hours for prices if something else happens. Fingers crossed that it don't

Damn it, I wish I had some turnips to sell at that price :( I guess luckily tomorrow is Sunday so I can buy some then and store them for later.

I have a large spike pattern detected

83 79 103 170 I will check tomorrow morning, damn I wish I had bought more now :)

Last edited:
Back