• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

TBT Fair 2017: Share Your Entries!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that the contests are closed, I can finally look at this thread! (if I had done it before I would have been too embarrassed to submit my entries after seeing all this amazing work!!)

This thread is truly eye candy, everything is so creative :D Thank you for sharing! I wish I could leave a less generic comment, but yeah, I'm loving the entries and hope to see more posted (^▽^)

yEB11bJ.png
A little disappointed I couldn't add several ideas I originally had planned, but that's what I get for mostly working on this on the last week.
● A handful of characters were scrapped from series such as Metroid and Starfox. Arwings were going to fly out from behind the 4:3 TV. Samus was going to shot down metroids while on top of her gunship.
● The kid at the bottom, representing you as the player at a young age was going to be surrounded with more 80s to 90s memorabilia on the floor, before being cut to just a head. Comics, trading cards (screenshots from TV shows/movies), a bowl of nintendo's officially licenced cereal "The Nintendo Cereal System" and other sugary treats, plushes of my pet monster and carebears, ninja turtles and he-man action figures, and it goes on.
● The lightning/time rips were going to have snapshots recreated from their respected games in the background...this out of the other two I really wanted to keep most.

Ah, Chibi Darlin' ... I was trying to decide which little character or aspect I loved the best, but I gave up! It is all in its entirety too wonderful! This is an awesome piece of art and a pure pleasure to gaze at!
♥ ♥ ♥

Awwww, thanks people for all the likes ♥ ♥ Glad to see so many people liked it.. I mean, I did feel satisfied only after some time looking at it since I have a.. special style to it but seeing other people finding it nice means a lot :blush:

Entry Arcade

Here's my entry for the arcade room contest. I can understand why I didn't win, I was late to the event and tomnorrow on that day's time point I had to go stay somewhere there's no internet, for the weekend, so I couldn't prepare for the contest that day either. Either way, I'm glad I entered anyways.

Attachments

• HNI_0051.JPG
    HNI_0051.JPG
    18.2 KB · Views: 202
My Bucket of Paint entry was incomplete when I sent it, because my arm was too tired to color any further, but it was trash because I had no access to the paint bucket tool on mobile. I have no idea why I earned Tickets from it though...

I thought I would post my art entry ... it's what my signature and avatar was based on ... I couldn't get the background effect I wanted (like an old video game screen) and it's all kind of lame ... but I had fun researching my old fave characters ... I really loved Frogger ❤️

qYIwTs0.jpg

I thought I would post my art entry ... it's what my signature and avatar was based on ... I couldn't get the background effect I wanted (like an old video game screen) and it's all kind of lame ... but I had fun researching my old fave characters ... I really loved Frogger ❤️

qYIwTs0.jpg

Wow Penn your entry is so nice! All the characters look so cute :) Also may I ask what the green creature in the bottom left corner is? It seems so familiar but I can't place my finger on it rip

I posted this in the museum but I thought it'd also be appropriate here too? (maybe).
But I decided to draw my villager from the design a villager contest (cuz you can't expect me to make a character and simply NOT draw them).
So here's a somewhat sloppy doodle of her:

8K0xqzCh.png

She's a leopard with the snooty personality.

This was also the room I had for her but eh:
ZqV3mvb.jpg

Last edited:
I posted this in the museum but I thought it'd also be appropriate here too? (maybe).
But I decided to draw my villager from the design a villager contest (cuz you can't expect me to make a character and simply NOT draw them).
So here's a somewhat sloppy doodle of her:

8K0xqzCh.png

She's a leopard with the snooty personality.

This was also the room I had for her but eh:
ZqV3mvb.jpg

YOURE CHEREMTASY. I WAS TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHO IT WAS OMG. YOURE ART IS INSANEEEEEEEEE I LOVE IT

- - - Post Merge - - -

When I opened the voting for the art I was like WHOA AMAZING THATS SO SICK when I saw yours. Youre so good!

YOURE CHEREMTASY. I WAS TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHO IT WAS OMG. YOURE ART IS INSANEEEEEEEEE I LOVE IT

- - - Post Merge - - -

When I opened the voting for the art I was like WHOA AMAZING THATS SO SICK when I saw yours. Youre so good!

OMG for real??? I'm so flattered! :'D (but yes, it's me, rip I was too shy to say which one was mine..)
I'm also kinda laughing because when I saw yours I was like WAIT who did this?? (yours is definitely one of my favs, seriously) Eventually I connected the dots because I saw you around before and noticed you had 2 trophies for past drawing contests, and since Luffy was in your entry I was like waiT Monkey D Luffy?? (and then everything made sense)

OMG for real??? I'm so flattered! :'D (but yes, it's me, rip I was too shy to say which one was mine..)
I'm also kinda laughing because when I saw yours I was like WAIT who did this?? (yours is definitely one of my favs, seriously) Eventually I connected the dots because I saw you around before and noticed you had 2 trophies for past drawing contests, and since Luffy was in your entry I was like waiT Monkey D Luffy?? (and then everything made sense)

Yeaaa boi! Youre so good. I was the same about yours lmao.

I put luffy in my past two entries so Im just sticking with it lol xD

Last edited:
Wow Penn your entry is so nice! All the characters look so cute :) Also may I ask what the green creature in the bottom left corner is? It seems so familiar but I can't place my finger on it rip

Heh heh .... dats Frogger!! ... and that's the truck barreling down on him but his eye is on the fly!
And I absolutely LOVE your snooty leopard Aceline!! ❤️

Heh heh .... dats Frogger!! ... and that's the truck barreling down on him but his eye is on the fly!
And I absolutely LOVE your snooty leopard Aceline!! ❤️

OH yes! Heck I forgot all about Frogger but I used to play it when I was just a little kid omg... man though rip Frogger please move outta the way before it's too late xD

Aww thanks haha, I'm glad you do. :>

Posting some of my entries now that the contests are over!

Retro drawing: not exactly ACNL or particularly game based, but the 80s to me is basically [awesome] zombie movies/B-horrors and bad fashion. So I combined them into a street fighter style scenario! (jazzercise vs zombies)
dizzybone_retroart.jpg

Retro arcade: maybe made it more flowerpower rather than 80s but I had the wall design in my patterns already so i went with it lmao
WVW69knMMhsSNRb9gH

Paint bucket: main challenge
julesmainentry.jpg

Paint bucket: last weekly
lastpaintbucket.jpg

glad to have finally participated in a bell tree fair! been on this forum since 2013 but it was my first one ^o^ thx staff for the fun times!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back