Peach (Fruit)
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
June Birthstone (Pearl)
Tasty Cake
Mother's Day Carnation
Sakura Easter Egg
Feedback
100% (181) +
Hello! I am restarting my town and wondering if someone could hold about a locker full of items for me. In return I can give some of my extra hybrids, visits to Rv's including all the Sanrio characters, or some tbt. Please let me know if you have the space and can help me out! Me and this town have some irreconcilable differences and I've decided to restart before I get too much further into it lol. :) thanks!!

I can hold your items. Just PM me if you're interested.

can you do kapp'ns RV? also, I wouldn't mind getting a few extra hybrids and it doesn't matter what kind of flowers they are.

I will pm you now! Thank you :) I can leave all the hybrids I don't need in my town and give you free range to collect as many as you need if you'd like! I'll leave out items too. I unfortunately don't have Kap'n. Anyone else you'd want to visit?

Ok bump, still looking! :)

hi! i could maybe help you out by letting you use the beaches of my cycling town?? the only problem is that it's pretty late here and i was planning to go to bed soon. if you're planning to spend a while map resetting, i'll be happy to hold the items overnight, but if you're planning to pick everything up in an hour or something, you'd probably want someone in a different time zone hehe

let me know if you'd like my help! :) in return, maybe i'll take the hybrids??

If Claire can't do it, I can, I know we're in the same time zone. :) or I can hold as long as you need.

hi! i could maybe help you out by letting you use the beaches of my cycling town?? the only problem is that it's pretty late here and i was planning to go to bed soon. if you're planning to spend a while map resetting, i'll be happy to hold the items overnight, but if you're planning to pick everything up in an hour or something, you'd probably want someone in a different time zone hehe

let me know if you'd like my help! :) in return, maybe i'll take the hybrids??

I would be perfectly fine waiting until tomorrow! Gives me more time to find a good map :) I have my locker all full and ready to go, so I can bring it over asap, and then let you come to my town and take whatever flowers you want and items! Any RV's you'd like me to scan in as well?

I would be perfectly fine waiting until tomorrow! Gives me more time to find a good map :) I have my locker all full and ready to go, so I can bring it over asap, and then let you come to my town and take whatever flowers you want and items! Any RV's you'd like me to scan in as well?

sounds good!!! i don't really need rv's right now, but if i think of one i need to visit in the future, can i ask you? :blush: pretty sure we're added already, but double checking now (and adding if we're not already friends)! let me know when you're ready for me to open!

sounds good!!! i don't really need rv's right now, but if i think of one i need to visit in the future, can i ask you? :blush: pretty sure we're added already, but double checking now (and adding if we're not already friends)! let me know when you're ready for me to open!

Awesome. Thanks so much! And yes you can request one any time. I don't have them all but have quite a few. I am ready when you are! :)

Awesome. Thanks so much! And yes you can request one any time. I don't have them all but have quite a few. I am ready when you are! :)

okaY! gates are open! you're looking for mayor claire of shop! the left beach is yours for the taking! i have rando stuff in the southeast, but your stuff shouldn't spread alllll the way down to there ;)

If Claire can't do it, I can, I know we're in the same time zone. :) or I can hold as long as you need.

Thank you! Looks like I'll be heading to Claire's town, but I do appreciate the offer! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

okaY! gates are open! you're looking for mayor claire of shop! the left beach is yours for the taking! i have rando stuff in the southeast, but your stuff shouldn't spread alllll the way down to there ;)

Ok great! Heading over now :)

internet issues??? i've reopened for you guys! will save often to prevent more memory loss ;;;

Back