Trading ☆♥• Wishlist items •♥☆ (TBT, IGB and Rare items UFT)

You got it! I'll be getting your stuff too. Will you be able to trade in a couple of hours? I'm about to eat right now.

Yes I should be able to! Shoot me a pm when you're ready :) If it's not too much trouble, I'd love to get an extra hibiscus, I could buy it either with IGB or TBT if you're interested. If not, no worries! :) x

Hello, I believe I have a Virtual Boy and a raccoon wall clock if you still need one c:

Last edited:
Yes I should be able to! Shoot me a pm when you're ready :) If it's not too much trouble, I'd love to get an extra hibiscus, I could buy it either with IGB or TBT if you're interested. If not, no worries! :) x

Your stuff is ready, and i got the extra hibiscus you wanted. Did you happen to have the Isabelle's pic? If not i can give it to you for 8 TBT?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello, I believe I have a Virtual Boy and a raccoon wall clock if you still need one c:

I still need the virtual boy! What do you want for it? ;)

Your stuff is ready, and i got the extra hibiscus you wanted. Did you happen to have the Isabelle's pic? If not i can give it to you for 8 TBT?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I still need the virtual boy! What do you want for it? ;)

You say 8 TBT per item, so that's a good amount!

I have the Nintendo 3DS Shelf available for IGB again? :D

Hi! I could trade you a boston bag, mug, barrel, virtual boy, summit wall for a skateboard rack, polka dot wall, cupkake, fruit-panel cushion, donut box .

Hi! I could trade you a boston bag, mug, barrel, virtual boy, summit wall for a skateboard rack, polka dot wall, cupkake, fruit-panel cushion, donut box .

Sure! Just give me some time to get the items. Would you like to trade in about half hour?

You posted on my board about trading for the ABD but I don't have any items from your tradelist. I can give you 40 TBT for the ABD, which you can use to purchase items from your wishlist, if you're interested.

Last edited:
Hey c: i have the forest wall, mush wall lamp and mush hanger. I'll take igb if that's okay c:

Last edited:
I can give you: forest wall, mush dresser, sloppy chair

For villager statue + GameCube drawer?

Last edited:
You posted on my board about trading for the ABD but I don't have any items from your tradelist. I can give you 40 TBT for the ABD, which you can use to purchase items from your wishlist, if you're interested.

Sounds good :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! I have the zen phone stand that I could trade for the cupcake.

That's fine :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey c: i have the forest wall, mush wall lamp and mush hanger. I'll take igb if that's okay c:

Perfect, that would be 3 Mil IGB :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can give you: forest wall, mush dresser, sloppy chair

For villager statue + GameCube drawer?

You got it!

Back