• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

FE Heroes discussion

I've been having a field day with this Tempest since I'm running an Echoes team and all 4 of my members are bonus units (Alm, Celica, Genny, and Sonya. I'm gonna rotate between Genny and Clive who I'll start training up tomorrow) so my entire team gets busted stats to counter the enemy's busted stats. It feels good to know how the AI feels.
My favorite though is Alm, who goes up to 59 HP, 57 Attack, 34 Speed (which is basically 40 thanks to Wind Boost and because lol 59 HP, it's gonna be up most of the time) and 32 Defense. That's before any buffs too. (And his Res is average at 24 or something like that) The only time I've seen him below half HP was when I purposefully used him to bait a Mae. So a Blue Mage only took out half of the health of a -Res sword unit with already meh Resistance. gg balanced game :lemon:

I got another ****ing lucius on the Hero Fest banner. Why is it giving me crappy non focus heroes

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just realized I can auto battle on level 30 hard for the tempest trials. It nets me 300 points at 4 minutes to the 500 I was getting on the highest stratum at 10 minutes. Now I can play more splatoon :D

Omg Sheena I swear I have at least two of them lame pulls is my middle name. No I don't really use those heavy units so they just rot lel

(stop stealing my chroms is2g lol)
Sheena is really good and can tank both magic and melee

Anyone else see how garbage gamepedias new tier list is

Kagero is B+ now
Jagen moved up two tiers
Julia is A+ in Reinhardt meta because she's "slow"
Est is now better than Ephraim and Azura????
It's so bad it's hilarious

Sheena is really good and can tank both magic and melee

Anyone else see how garbage gamepedias new tier list is

Kagero is B+ now
Jagen moved up two tiers
Julia is A+ in Reinhardt meta because she's "slow"
Est is now better than Ephraim and Azura????
It's so bad it's hilarious

Is that the tier list where they ranked people higher because of defense ploy?

The adjustments to the tier list is turning the whole thing into a meme. Apparently Defence Ploy makes Est an S rank tier, or should I say Est tier.

I'll leave now...

Ahaha, I've seen that! I still send her home everytime I get her tho.

Just got the 5 star Clive. Another 5 star I won't use

Ahaha, I've seen that! I still send her home everytime I get her tho.

Just got the 5 star Clive. Another 5 star I won't use

Been slacking a bit on TT, was training a Mae. I'm on 22k now

- - - Post Merge - - -

LOL
i really love est (her design is sooo pretty, especially in the style used in heroes) so i'm really happy to hear this! it was...pretty ...completely...unexpected though!
they are always changing things around in the tier list i honestly never know what to expect, i hope none of my faves get downgraded :S

I don't trust the Gamepedia's list which is why I use Gamepress instead.

Honestly all of the tier lists I've seen are bad; the 1 exception is this one list I saw on reddit. It was made by 1 person back in April, but it was really accurate at the time I thought. (I remember the top 3 being Olivia, Azura, and Ninian in that order. Gaius was last and right above him was Lachesis iirc. Skill Inheritance wasn't considered). But Gamepedia's is on a whole new level of bad now. I mean, at least Azama is no longer in A+ above the likes of Genny and some of the horse healers, but now Jaffar is useless gutter trash and the worst dagger user? (Below Gaius and Matthew? I don't THINK so). Est has always been S, that's surprisingly nothing new. Alm in B while the rest of the Falchion users are A (and Lucina in A+) is just wrong. Also put Oboro back in A tier pls & ty

With that said, I still use Gamepedia for looking up stats as I love the layout much more than Gamepress', but anything that might have some hint of bias or opinion on that website should be ignored since a lot of the unit builds are pretty garbo as well.

Last edited:
I am loving auto battle with tempest trials. Just got 5* Clive and upgraded my Camilla to 5* with the feathers.

I find those tier ranks a bunch of hooey. My M!Robin demolishes in arena but no one seems to rate him.

is there a limit to how many times you can use inherit skill on one unit?? ive given my summer tiki like a ton of skills since im trying to make her into a good unit but now whenever i tru a character it just puts an X over it :/

Honestly all of the tier lists I've seen are bad; the 1 exception is this one list I saw on reddit. It was made by 1 person back in April, but it was really accurate at the time I thought. (I remember the top 3 being Olivia, Azura, and Ninian in that order. Gaius was last and right above him was Lachesis iirc. Skill Inheritance wasn't considered). But Gamepedia's is on a whole new level of bad now. I mean, at least Azama is no longer in A+ above the likes of Genny and some of the horse healers, but now Jaffar is useless gutter trash and the worst dagger user? (Below Gaius and Matthew? I don't THINK so). Est has always been S, that's surprisingly nothing new. Alm in B while the rest of the Falchion users are A (and Lucina in A+) is just wrong. Also put Oboro back in A tier pls & ty

With that said, I still use Gamepedia for looking up stats as I love the layout much more than Gamepress', but anything that might have some hint of bias or opinion on that website should be ignored since a lot of the unit builds are pretty garbo as well.

Yeah, the tier lists the FEH Reddit makes are very reliable since everyone gets a say on where they think everyone should be placed.

is there a limit to how many times you can use inherit skill on one unit?? ive given my summer tiki like a ton of skills since im trying to make her into a good unit but now whenever i tru a character it just puts an X over it :/

Is it because you're trying to get the skill off a unit with a heart? Whenever I get a 4 star, it hearts them, so I have to unheart them before I get rid of them. There's a setting for it too, but I'm too lazy to actually fix it

- - - Post Merge - - -

Three 5 stars in one day isn't so bad. Too bad ones an axe user that sucks compared to my other axe units, a horse unit that has okay stats, and lucius.

Is it because you're trying to get the skill off a unit with a heart? Whenever I get a 4 star, it hearts them, so I have to unheart them before I get rid of them. There's a setting for it too, but I'm too lazy to actually fix it

yeah i just noticed kjfhkfjhfkjfhkfjhfkjh i still had them saved from when i didnt have an 5* heroes kfjfkjh

- - - Post Merge - - -

Three 5 stars in one day isn't so bad. Too bad ones an axe user that sucks compared to my other axe units, a horse unit that has okay stats, and lucius.

You can disable that function you know in the settings.

also is it just me who keeps getting beach xanders???? i keep summoning green + red orbs on the nohr summer one since i want elise and leo to finish the set, but literally every time i keep getting xander??? ive had 3 so far //dies// and on the two ylissian summers i did i got 2 beach tikis in one summon???

OH OK LOL jaffar and azama that low/high???!?! WOW i see what you mean. there is no way that list is accurate. sorry if i said or did anything wrong, i have honestly never talked to anyone about fe heroes before and decided to join the thread because it seemed fun. i wouldn't say i felt intimidated, but i knew there would be a lot of things i did not know that were more apparent to others. i'm very willing to learn because i enjoy playing, so thanks for telling me to avoid gamepedia...i do play everyday now but i honestly consider myself a noob lol
This thread is pretty relaxed so feel welcome to say whatever :)
There's no limit besides the skills that can't be inherited by certain units (for example, an armor unit learning Goad Fliers, or a non-healer trying to learn a healing spell).
I have someone on my friend list that's inherited EVERY POSSOBLE SKILL onto his Eliwood. I think he's spent the SP to learn all of them as well. This is what whales do to entertain themselves.

Back