Candy Easter Egg
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
whats up binches welcome to my art gallery
51d3ecf2f02572b40cd6055b3e2768e7.png

alright i know you're not gonna read further than this because all your here for is free art so here are the rules
1. pick a palette from here
2. pick a character. preferably fe characters, and im more likely to do them if i have them in FEH
3. no ocs / mayors. unless you are a friendo.

i honestly gave up on having a sick layout a long time ago and tryna make thumbnails is too hard so uhhh just look thru the thread ig. just not anything from before 2017. p le a s

anyway im hime/ev, whatever u wanna call me ig, im 15 and i draw sometimes. mostly taz. im sorry. im british so i have a british accent on streams lmao. ive been drawing for like 3 years or smth now (wrow) and altho i used to do mostly digital i do mostly traditional now. hmm.

when im drawing traditional i basically use whatever **** i can get my hands on but mostly pencil and paper or copics or watercolor. when im drawing digital i have a cintiq and i use sai2/csp??? idk how to art on computer tho. i got an ipad a few weeks ago, so i mostly do csp on there now lmfao

u can also find me at twitter (@himekiart), tumblr (@himeki) or instagram (@hiimeki) bc i never use this hellsite lmfao

u can comission me but i dont take tbt sorry slide into thos dms if ur interested

if i owe you art PLEASE remind me i have a tendancy to forget ****

aight thats all for now thanks for coming please retweet and reblog my art

Last edited:
You turned your VMs off, so I wanted to tell you congrats on 10k posts here ;D

Last edited:
AYYY NICE GALLERY M8

It's good though, and you're coloring is the absolute best > w <

biscuit-chan is waifu
In all seriousness, nice gallery. The anatomy and proportions can be real funky here and there, but it looks nice overall. Your coloring is pretty cool too. :)

biscuit-chan is waifu
In all seriousness, nice gallery. The anatomy and proportions can be real funky here and there, but it looks nice overall. Your coloring is pretty cool too. :)

ikr
thanks! i struggle with them lol c:

- don't talk about or link anything that isn't appropriate for all ages
- make sure you can tolerate my voice! i have a really thick accent...apparently. i'm not too sure because i can't tell for myself!

*COUGH*
i should get banned from your stream then xD

BUT YEAH nice gallery evvie C: My favorite is Usako of coursee
my yaoi bab
ALSO i think i've read the same description of yourself at 3 different places xD

*COUGH*
i should get banned from your stream then xD

BUT YEAH nice gallery evvie C: My favorite is Usako of coursee
my yaoi bab
ALSO i think i've read the same description of yourself at 3 different places xD

SENPAI FOUND MY GALLERY AND I DIDN'T NOTICE
nah u didn't get explicit
no yaoi allowed here
lol i stick it everywhere lololol

anyways, opinions on this sketch so far?
91c157e4b37eb13e0e94b476ba005cef.png

I was active in the forums the time you started posted your art, and as I see your art now, you've definitely improved especially on the coloring. good job dude keep it up haha

I was active in the forums the time you started posted your art, and as I see your art now, you've definitely improved especially on the coloring. good job dude keep it up haha

LOL YOU SHOULD FORGET THAT ART AHAHAHAHAHAHA

but thank you so much! >.<

Back