• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

FE Heroes discussion

tumut

bobo
Pear 🍐
Mango 🥭
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Ruby
Chao Easter Egg
Chao Easter Egg
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
It's on the app store and really fun, getting orbs to summon is kind of tedious and it's not worth paying $5 for 20 orbs imo. I've been enjoying it a lot and right now my main squad is Cecilia, Cherche, Marth, and Maria.

It's soo fun though and I've been really wanting a Linde, Takumi, Eirika, and Ephraim. They come out with new heroes regularly (most recently was the spring easter themed heroes). Most of the fun is collecting/upgrading/leveling ur squad, tbh I always skip through the story.

Anyway discuss

I've been playing this too much oops.
I've had really good luck getting who I want (like both Renais twins :lemon:). I've only had 2 units inherit skills so far but they're amazing, skill inheritance really helps you fix most or all of the character's flaws.
ARKHS1W.jpg

eE3oxlJ.jpg

VOTING GAUNTLET IS TODAY!

First time for for me since I've only played for like 2 weeks but everyone please support Cherche so she can defeat that basic ass Cordelia

I'm on Cordelia's team don't hurt me
The fact that Camilla's lone score is beating all 7 other characters' scores added together is disgusting. I'm fine with absolutely ANY other character winning, but that doesn't seem possible now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Camilla: 616, 054, 666
Everyone But Camilla 577, 237, 229

Going to admit, I'm Team Camilla scum, but I didn't think she'd come out on top so strongly (tattas aside) since the rest of the cast is pretty popular. This is really just Team Lucina all over again, which is kind of sad, but maybe we'll have another epic competition later in the bracket akin to Chrom vs. Ephraim from the first gauntlet. Either way it's fun to see all the buzz from the gauntlets on the subreddit, I'm glad this game is still doing so well.

MdZkbwv.webp

H53aVU1.jpg

AfQuZSs.jpg

Plus vanilla 4* Olivia

If anyone here is Team Camilla or just wants a friend you can feel free to add me: 4841186022
I've set my team leader to Robin to help with the gauntlet if we get paired, because I've seen a TON of reds and it really sucks being paired with a single colour team against a hard counter.

I've seen a TON of reds and it really sucks being paired with a single colour team against a hard counter.
Same, I've played 11 battles so far. I saw 2 greens (Cherche and Bunny Chrom), 2 blues (Bunny Lucina and Linde), and 1 colorless (Takumi of course). The rest is just an endless sea of red swords. Not even Tharja or Tiki or any other red unit, just swords. And even THEN it's just Lucina, Ryoma, Eirika, Marth; those same 4 constantly repeating.
But that's team Cherche's problem, Cordelia's team has all kinds of variety. :p My only other friend that went team Cordelia has a level 40+3 Nowi with Lightning Breath+ and Swordbreaker 3 so that alone is enough to beat every match easily.

i'm addicted to this game lol, the summoning aspect is the best part

my team is 5 star marth, 5 star ephraim, 4 star abel and 4 star klein.
my second team is 5 star spring lucina, 5 star spring camilla, 5 star spring xander and 4 star robin
i love them all they're my children

i'm addicted to this game lol, the summoning aspect is the best part

my team is 5 star marth, 5 star ephraim, 4 star abel and 4 star klein.
my second team is 5 star spring lucina, 5 star spring camilla, 5 star spring xander and 4 star robin
i love them all they're my children
I hate the summoning aspect as I always get trash units and rarely 5* (only got Seliph and Hector with five stars, and they are both in my main team). That's on of the reasons why I'm glad that I've never spent real money on this game
My main team is Sharena, Hector, Seliph and Clarine, all with five stars. Took pretty long to increase potential of Clarine (started with 3*) and Sharena, though

There's new flier mastery quests up that give more orbs! I finally have a decent amount again after blowing all of them on the spring banner when I found out my Spring Lucina was -atk. I ended up getting another one quickly but she was -spd WHY. Either way I'm just glad to have gotten her, Camilla and Xander from the banner, they're pretty fun to use in the training tower. Xander's voice lines kill me. "Nice weather!"

I'm liking the new update though, 99 stamina and repositioning before battle is wonderful.

woooooooo i got 5* alm!!!!!!!! time to make an alt team with him

All my five stars are sooo lame except for Azura. I suck at getting feathers but I need to upgrade my Lilina and Cherche now that I have all the hero crests I need. My current hero wishlist is Eirikia, Lukas, Klein, Ephraim, Linde, Ninian, and TAKUMI but oml this game hates me.

I get really frustrated at the summoning on Heroes, as I always seem to get soooo many repeats and hardly any new units. I was v happy to get the spring event Lucina, but she's probably one of the only characters I have that I like :p
I used to be really addicted to it, and occasionally spent some irl money on it, but now it's one of those games I just check into every so often

Ryoma, Azura, Hector and Takumi banner starts today get ready to spend all the orbs you saved and get **** god bless

I'm at 5% pity rating and have no orbs left I'm so sad

How could they make me choose between going for Ike or going for Ryoma like this I'm so ****ing pissed

Screenshot_20170428-013454.png

Next voting gauntlet is coming soon boii. They added a feature so that the losing team's flags will be worth 3 times, so that way people won't just choose the winning side for the sake of feathers. Hopefully this can prevent another Camilla scenario from happening.

I'm hoping Linde can DESTROY Tharja but I doubt that'll happen, if anyone other than Tharja v. Robin goes to finals I'll be happy. Henry is my second pick but he probably won't make it past the first round :(

Screenshot_20170428-013454.png

Next voting gauntlet is coming soon boii. They added a feature so that the losing team's flags will be worth 3 times, so that way people won't just choose the winning side for the sake of feathers. Hopefully this can prevent another Camilla scenario from happening.

I'm hoping Linde can DESTROY Tharja but I doubt that'll happen, if anyone other than Tharja v. Robin goes to finals I'll be happy. Henry is my second pick but he probably won't make it past the first round :(

Oh man this looks like it might actually be interesting with the score adjustment, here's hoping that the bandwagon isn't on Tharja because boobs. I think I'm going to vote for Julia since I have her on my team and she's adorable. No clue how well she's going to do though. I think the two most popular ones from this gauntlet will be Tharja and Linde either way, so I'm curious to see how the new score adjustment balances out the teams to make it more even.

Back