• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Unofficial AC:3DS Information Thread Revamped

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was confirmed that you could change furniture, I'm pretty sure at the developer round table.

Nice to see you appreciate my sense of humor haha

Nice to see you appreciate my sense of humor haha

What there's someone who doesn't?
*looks for that person*
I will find you no-laughs person! *jokingly*
Hahahahaha.
*puts on my Goofy halloween costume!*
See I can be goofy too.
*changes back into normal clothing.*
Hahahahaha.

Yes, heaps of people don't understand why I find things so funny.

Yes, heaps of people don't understand why I find things so funny.

Omg! Those people sound dull and boring.
I try to atleast laugh 10 times a day.
I've heard jokes that don't make me laugh until I've heard them 4 times.

alright, enough distractions for now. onto the topic

^_^ Excited about the possibilities in this game that are comfirmed and hoping for some of the rumors to be true.

hi, some may kno this and some may not but there has been a lot of questions about TENTS!!!!!! im going to say what the tents are actually for.........because your the mayor of this rural town you live in a tent then you earn money and upgrade to houses , but just imagine living in tent when YOUR the mayor...the town must really be rural!!!!!! :blush:

hi, some may kno this and some may not but there has been a lot of questions about TENTS!!!!!! im going to say what the tents are actually for.........because your the mayor of this rural town you live in a tent then you earn money and upgrade to houses , but just imagine living in tent when YOUR the mayor...the town must really be rural!!!!!! :blush:

I'm thinking of leaving mine as a tent for awhile when I get the game.
I've never slept in a real tent before so atleast I can try one in AC3D.

Idk, imma have to see what the tents like

Haha thanks but I didn't make any of them lol

Anyway, I like the tent idea, but it kinda seems stupid - you're the mayor and you live in a tent. don't get me wrong, I'm sure the tent will be cool, but I think it's an odd idea.

I just thought of this....
But bushes, can you buy them like flowers and plant them where you want? Or do they just grow randomly? But what if you don't like where a bush is? Can you get rid of it? Plant one somewhere else? Is it part of the town custimization?

^^^^^^Can't believe nobody has said that before

Last edited:
Still the way you placed the signatures is neat.
I don't have a true signature yet.
Toshiwoshi is working on one for me though.

Back to the topic again.
Bushes, Hmmmmmm I would assume if there are bushes that they'd be part of the customization.
Though I can't be 100% pure on that.
I know that Lamps and Benches are part of the customization. *notes the roundtable and preview video.*

If you can plant the bushes then I can see some pretty fancy looking gardens in the future, having bushes line the garden like a fence. Probably have to cut them down with the axe, but that just makes sense. For all we know you could just pull them out of the ground. but hopefully bushes are plantable, and purchasable.

If you can plant the bushes then I can see some pretty fancy looking gardens in the future, having bushes line the garden like a fence. Probably have to cut them down with the axe, but that just makes sense. For all we know you could just pull them out of the ground. but hopefully bushes are plantable, and purchasable.

BEST IDEA. Love that, I'm so gonna do that when I get the game now :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back