White Pansy
White Pansy
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Rose
Purple Violet
White Lily
A lot of these will be turned into subboards. How do you think it should be done?

(names, delete baords?, add boards?, etc.)

Would anyone be upset if I didnt have any subbaords, but one giant video game board? This could be another possibility.

There should be no sony or microsoft. This is Nintendo and AC only. They aren't wlecome. that can be discussed in off-topic.

STORMTROOPER88888 said:
Would anyone be upset if I didnt have any subbaords, but one giant video game board? This could be another possibility.
I would love that so much. Take out all sub boards and move all topics in to there. That'd be awesome.

:p

PIKMIN042 said:
STORMTROOPER88888 said:
I would love that so much. Take out all sub boards and move all topics in to there. That'd be awesome.

It would have to be all video games, one board, but with an AC sub-board.

AC1983FAN said:
PIKMIN042 said:
STORMTROOPER88888 said:

It would have to be all video games, one board, but with an AC sub-board.
All of them but the AC board, I meant. That'd make this place a lot more active.

;)

yeah, subboards is a nice idea.... if it takes as long as it does now, to scroll down... plus people wanting MORE boards... i think the whole sub-board would be a good idea.

it could be the Nintendo Board, then subboards would be NES/SNES, Gameboy, N64, Gamecube, DS, then of course Revolution...

then when the revolution comes out i say you merge the N64 and gamecube

:)

that would give us a smaller, better front page, and at the same time be organized.

Oh noes, we disagree on something...

Well, that's two things now.

Back