Selling Leftovers from my first town - mostly unorderable items!

sierra117

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Feedback
100% (14) +
Most of the items I'm selling are unorderable things I carried over from my last town, and I'm now realizing I don't want them anymore. The random orderable items are just there because I tend to play when all of my shops are closed and I don't like time travelling/can't stand to not use the beautiful town ordinance. Please name your own price for the items you want! I prefer in-game bells or items from my wishlist, but I'll also accept TBT. Pick-up/delivery is up to you as well. ^^

Important Information About Me:
Mayor/Town Name: Sierra of Andale
Friend Code: 1461-6715-1184
Time Zone: UTC -6
Availability: I am a senior in college and I also work part-time so I don't have a lot of free time throughout the day. That being said, I am available Mon.-Thurs. after ~10:30pm and I'm usually free during random parts of the day on Tuesdays and Sundays (depending on my work schedule). Sorry for any inconvience!​

❧​

• Clerk’s shirt - on hold
  • Cowboy boots
  • Gladiator sandals
  • Nurse’s uniform - on hold
  • Red flannel shirt
  • Striking outfit - on hold
  • 24-hour-shop model - on hold
  • Barbeque bed - on hold
  • Box sofa
  • Chocolate cake - on hold
  • Golden screen
  • Gracie bed
  • Gracie carpet
  • Gracie chair
  • Gracie desk
  • Gracie lamp
  • Gracie low table
  • Gracie wall clock
  • Gracie wallpaper
  • Gracie wardrobe
  • HHA pennant
  • Imperial pot
  • Jukebox
  • Ladybug carpet
  • Lily record player - on hold
  • Matryoshka
  • New Year’s noodles
  • Nook’s home model
  • Nutcracker
  • Pav? bed
  • Pav? bookshelf
  • Pav? clock
  • Pav? end table
  • Pav? floor
  • Pav? lamp
  • Pav? sofa
  • Pav? wall
  • Pirate’s armor
  • Rice balls
  • Shaved ice-lamp (x2)
  • Songpyeon
  • Stale Cupcakes - on hold
  • Tacos
  • Tricera model
  • Wandering - on hold
  • Yoshi's egg

Last edited:
Can I buy the 24-hour shop model, barbeque bed, and chocolate cake? How much would that be? I can only pay in TBT.

May I get clerk's shirt, nurses uniform, lily record player and striking outfit. I can get you an aquarius urn, kadomatusu, kokeshi doll and leo scuplture

Name: Honey
Town: Honeylin
FC: 0362-0218-6517
Items wanted: Wandering and Stale Cupcakes
TBT/IGB/WISHLIST: I can give 5 TBT or 25,000 IGB, or some gourgeous set.

Can I buy the steam bun case? 4tbt? :> or do you want to trade for an antique shelf?
Yes you can! I'll take the antique shelf rather than TBT. Would you prefer to pick up or have me deliver?

Can I buy the 24-hour shop model, barbeque bed, and chocolate cake? How much would that be? I can only pay in TBT.
Yep! I'll just charge 1 TBT for each item. Would you rather pick them up or have me deliver?

May I get clerk's shirt, nurses uniform, lily record player and striking outfit. I can get you an aquarius urn, kadomatusu, kokeshi doll and leo scuplture
That sounds good to me! Do you prefer pick up or delivery?

Name: Honey
Town: Honeylin
FC: 0362-0218-6517
Items wanted: Wandering and Stale Cupcakes
TBT/IGB/WISHLIST: I can give 5 TBT or 25,000 IGB, or some gourgeous set.
Some pieces from the gorgeous set would be great - I'm not picky about which ones or how many! Would you rather pick up in my town or have me deliver to you?

I'll send each of you a VM/PM when I'm available to trade later tonight :)

Yep! I'll just charge 1 TBT for each item. Would you rather pick them up or have me deliver?

Delivery, I guess. Let me know when you're available.

Last edited:
Hi, are your paintings still available? I'd like to buy them all for 10,000 IGB (not sure how much they go for at Re-tail so i hope thats enough?)

edit: woops never mind! i see they're all gone

Last edited:
Hi sorry for seeing this late, I believe I can do the trade tomorrow, and I really don't mind where we trade from :)

Hi, are your paintings still available? I'd like to buy them all for 10,000 IGB (not sure how much they go for at Re-tail so i hope thats enough?)

edit: woops never mind! i see they're all gone

Actually I'm going to cancel my order so you can have them now!

Sorry everybody for not getting in touch last night. I had more homework than I was expecting :| I will definitely be free later this evening, so expect messages from me later!

Hi sorry for seeing this late, I believe I can do the trade tomorrow, and I really don't mind where we trade from :)
Okay, I'll let you know when I can make the trade!

Okay great! If my offer is good enough I'll take them. Thanks :)
Your offer is just fine! Do you want to make the trade in your town or mine?

Bumping this thread because I have a handful of new items added to the list in the OP:
  • HHA pennant
  • Imperial pot
  • Jukebox
  • Ladybug carpet
  • New Year?s noodles
  • Nook?s home model
  • Nutcracker
  • Rice balls
  • Shaved ice-lamp (x2)
  • Songpyeon
  • Tacos
  • Yoshi's egg