• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling Leftovers from my first town - mostly unorderable items!

sierra117

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Feedback
100% (14) +
Most of the items I'm selling are unorderable things I carried over from my last town, and I'm now realizing I don't want them anymore. The random orderable items are just there because I tend to play when all of my shops are closed and I don't like time travelling/can't stand to not use the beautiful town ordinance. Please name your own price for the items you want! I prefer in-game bells or items from my wishlist, but I'll also accept TBT. Pick-up/delivery is up to you as well. ^^

Important Information About Me:
Mayor/Town Name: Sierra of Andale
Friend Code: 1461-6715-1184
Time Zone: UTC -6
Availability: I am a senior in college and I also work part-time so I don't have a lot of free time throughout the day. That being said, I am available Mon.-Thurs. after ~10:30pm and I'm usually free during random parts of the day on Tuesdays and Sundays (depending on my work schedule). Sorry for any inconvience!​

❧​

• Clerk’s shirt - on hold
  • Cowboy boots
  • Gladiator sandals
  • Nurse’s uniform - on hold
  • Red flannel shirt
  • Striking outfit - on hold
  • 24-hour-shop model - on hold
  • Barbeque bed - on hold
  • Box sofa
  • Chocolate cake - on hold
  • Golden screen
  • Gracie bed
  • Gracie carpet
  • Gracie chair
  • Gracie desk
  • Gracie lamp
  • Gracie low table
  • Gracie wall clock
  • Gracie wallpaper
  • Gracie wardrobe
  • HHA pennant
  • Imperial pot
  • Jukebox
  • Ladybug carpet
  • Lily record player - on hold
  • Matryoshka
  • New Year’s noodles
  • Nook’s home model
  • Nutcracker
  • Pav? bed
  • Pav? bookshelf
  • Pav? clock
  • Pav? end table
  • Pav? floor
  • Pav? lamp
  • Pav? sofa
  • Pav? wall
  • Pirate’s armor
  • Rice balls
  • Shaved ice-lamp (x2)
  • Songpyeon
  • Stale Cupcakes - on hold
  • Tacos
  • Tricera model
  • Wandering - on hold
  • Yoshi's egg

Last edited:
Can I buy the steam bun case? 4tbt? :> or do you want to trade for an antique shelf?

Can I buy the 24-hour shop model, barbeque bed, and chocolate cake? How much would that be? I can only pay in TBT.

May I get clerk's shirt, nurses uniform, lily record player and striking outfit. I can get you an aquarius urn, kadomatusu, kokeshi doll and leo scuplture

Name: Honey
Town: Honeylin
FC: 0362-0218-6517
Items wanted: Wandering and Stale Cupcakes
TBT/IGB/WISHLIST: I can give 5 TBT or 25,000 IGB, or some gourgeous set.

Can I buy the steam bun case? 4tbt? :> or do you want to trade for an antique shelf?
Yes you can! I'll take the antique shelf rather than TBT. Would you prefer to pick up or have me deliver?

Can I buy the 24-hour shop model, barbeque bed, and chocolate cake? How much would that be? I can only pay in TBT.
Yep! I'll just charge 1 TBT for each item. Would you rather pick them up or have me deliver?

May I get clerk's shirt, nurses uniform, lily record player and striking outfit. I can get you an aquarius urn, kadomatusu, kokeshi doll and leo scuplture
That sounds good to me! Do you prefer pick up or delivery?

Name: Honey
Town: Honeylin
FC: 0362-0218-6517
Items wanted: Wandering and Stale Cupcakes
TBT/IGB/WISHLIST: I can give 5 TBT or 25,000 IGB, or some gourgeous set.
Some pieces from the gorgeous set would be great - I'm not picky about which ones or how many! Would you rather pick up in my town or have me deliver to you?

I'll send each of you a VM/PM when I'm available to trade later tonight :)

Yep! I'll just charge 1 TBT for each item. Would you rather pick them up or have me deliver?

Delivery, I guess. Let me know when you're available.

Last edited:
Hi, are your paintings still available? I'd like to buy them all for 10,000 IGB (not sure how much they go for at Re-tail so i hope thats enough?)

edit: woops never mind! i see they're all gone

Last edited:
Hi sorry for seeing this late, I believe I can do the trade tomorrow, and I really don't mind where we trade from :)

Hi, are your paintings still available? I'd like to buy them all for 10,000 IGB (not sure how much they go for at Re-tail so i hope thats enough?)

edit: woops never mind! i see they're all gone

Actually I'm going to cancel my order so you can have them now!

Sorry everybody for not getting in touch last night. I had more homework than I was expecting :| I will definitely be free later this evening, so expect messages from me later!

Hi sorry for seeing this late, I believe I can do the trade tomorrow, and I really don't mind where we trade from :)
Okay, I'll let you know when I can make the trade!

Okay great! If my offer is good enough I'll take them. Thanks :)
Your offer is just fine! Do you want to make the trade in your town or mine?

Bumping this thread because I have a handful of new items added to the list in the OP:
  • HHA pennant
  • Imperial pot
  • Jukebox
  • Ladybug carpet
  • New Year?s noodles
  • Nook?s home model
  • Nutcracker
  • Rice balls
  • Shaved ice-lamp (x2)
  • Songpyeon
  • Tacos
  • Yoshi's egg