• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Caxnival Mafia: Game Thread - End Game

Can I ask why you seem to take my side on everything this game

(1) cuz dolby's argument is pretty bad tbh
(2) I am pretty sure you're town. At least at this time. That doesn't mean I can't ever disagree with you, it's just that so far I haven't seen anything I really disagree with you about or any reason to think you're scum

- - - Post Merge - - -

If I put on a whingey frustrated town show will you give me a chance too?

- - - Post Merge - - -

pretty please :3

Hahaha%20No%20Gif.gif

i have tumor board tomorrow at 7am, patients at 8:30, 9:30, 10:30, and 11:30... another tumor board at 12:30. if anyone wants to use a "i have a life" excuse please, we all have our crap and your crap don't smell any worse than the others

I won't be on until late afternoon most likely

Made some minimal reads for now, looks like votes are piling up so if I have to claim then I will but w/e. Oath's my only orange read bc a lot of the others are pivotal on his alignment, and bc I'm tunnelling!!1 If he does flip town then I'm gonna have to reconsider everything rip.

Jacob- even more confident than I was before with his latest posts
Dolby- not sure, will have to read back, slightly sus
N e s s- still townreading
oath2order- can we lynch already pls
toadsworthy- pretty sure I was townleaning but feeling less confident now with his latest read posts
VanessaMay18- still sus to me, minimally
xCleb- hit and saved so
tae- pretty sure he's town, nothing's really stuck out
PandaDarling- honestly idk I keep going back and forth
Locket- not a fan of their reads, can't really tell if their motives seem noob town or scum
Kirbystarship- him tunnelling inactives and less skilled players is no surprise, before replacing in though Luniel's posts felt odd so I'll def keep an eye
amazonevan19- also going back and forth, his motives seem to be swapping every 12 hours, no idea
Kit- latest posts remind me of like, every other game she's played in, her defense was very Kit-like too, town
f11- probs town
Trundle- a bit wary with his latest posts, will have to look into later
Biancasboutique- null town

i am so sorry guys, i am so busy, i know i don't play like i use to i have a different job now with a completely different schedule then i use to have, i have tomorrow off but after that i only have 2 days off in the next 17 days, fml. i am here im trying to catch up on the thread and make some sort of reads list for you guys.

@oath I'm not tunneling you. I also suspect Trundle/Toad. Don't really feel strongly about vanessa anymore.
Also dolby eeeeeehhh i gotta analyze his reads... idk how i feel.
Idk where all this stuff on Jacob is coming from but i should probably look into that more.
Also ppl on me for coasting d1.. wasn't rlly coasting, forgot the game had started, kinda my bad but i've been here since then :/.

No, I'm sorry, you're tunnelling. You and Heyden are basically playing the exact same way.

Why... are you talking like this...

No it's not a joke, yes I'm spammier in other games but that's when I have to drill things into people's heads, seems like most people want an Oath lynch so I'm down. Yes, maybe scum is using town, but a I've stated I scumread him so

And now getting vibes of "well other people want it so I guess I'll push it."

I doubt it with how emotional you've gotten this game, and I'm pretty sure you were fine with being lynched D1 so why the sudden sulking.

I've been stuck defending myself constantly with you and your nonsense. Gee, I wonder why I might be emotional.

If I put on a whingey frustrated town show will you give me a chance too?

- - - Post Merge - - -

pretty please :3

Yeah the amount of things I want to say to you right now would honestly get me banned again.

No, I'm sorry, you're tunnelling. You and Heyden are basically playing the exact same way.

And now getting vibes of "well other people want it so I guess I'll push it."

I've been stuck defending myself constantly with you and your nonsense. Gee, I wonder why I might be emotional.

Yeah the amount of things I want to say to you right now would honestly get me banned again.

Well I trust Kit just remembering her past town games, do you think Kit and I could be scum?

And because I don't believe your defence that's your reason to be emotional? I've defended myself from people who think I'm scum bc I'm 'contradictory', 'changing my mind too much' and even 'putting more effort', and while those are all pretty BS reasons fmpov I can see from a singular persons point of view why they'd think that. Hell I even almost died D1. For you to just whine and say your emotion is a result of me tunnelling you honestly just looks like a feeble attempt to play the victim and act like your behaviour has been nothing but towny this game.

And seriously, trying to divert your lynch onto an inactive???? It's interesting that you push Kit and not Locket, who's been piggybacking off of you pretty much this entire game imo.

At this point it's sort of clear you're not blue bc you would've rubbed that claim all up in my face, so to be frank, mafia or townie, sure hitting scum would be nice but townie? tbh no big deal.

Go ahead, have your little tantrum or whatever, but honestly if you are in fact town, I'm very disappointed.

Well I trust Kit just remembering her past town games, do you think Kit and I could be scum?

And because I don't believe your defence that's your reason to be emotional? I've defended myself from people who think I'm scum bc I'm 'contradictory', 'changing my mind too much' and even 'putting more effort', and while those are all pretty BS reasons fmpov I can see from a singular persons point of view why they'd think that. Hell I even almost died D1. For you to just whine and say your emotion is a result of me tunnelling you honestly just looks like a feeble attempt to play the victim and act like your behaviour has been nothing but towny this game.

And seriously, trying to divert your lynch onto an inactive???? It's interesting that you push Kit and not Locket, who's been piggybacking off of you pretty much this entire game imo.

At this point it's sort of clear you're not blue bc you would've rubbed that claim all up in my face, so to be frank, mafia or townie, sure hitting scum would be nice but townie? tbh no big deal.

Go ahead, have your little tantrum or whatever, but honestly if you are in fact town, I'm very disappointed.

Meanwhile in your tunnelling you ignore Trundle trying to push a PL.

Heyden how the heck do you trust Kit so readily, and yet still admit they are inactive. Just because you discredit the cases against you, and say "no that's not true" doesn't cross out those cases you know. And I just find it funny how you are willing to town-lock kit based on meta for the little they have said when you can't even begin to see how different your play style is this game in comparison to previous games.

- - - Post Merge - - -

KermitTea has replaced tae.

Kermittae I trust you, please re look at my last reads post for why intrusted tae so much

Oh I've noticed it, hence why I pushed him up to sus. You evading my question and what I just said though, seriously.

Why should I answer your questions at this point? You're not going ro change your mind

Heyden how the heck do you trust Kit so readily, and yet still admit they are inactive. Just because you discredit the cases against you, and say "no that's not true" doesn't cross out those cases you know. And I just find it funny how you are willing to town-lock kit based on meta for the little they have said when you can't even begin to see how different your play style is this game in comparison to previous games.
I was using Oath's perspective of inactive, he was pushing Kit bc he wanted a lynch on an inactive when people like Locket had way less posts and didn't mention her.

Jacob has the same amount of posts as Kit, why do you townread him for ~the little he has said~. Yes, maybe his posts are longer and have more content, but since when did Kit posts walls, like never.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Why should I answer your questions at this point? You're not going ro change your mind
true :rolleyes:

I was using Oath's perspective of inactive, he was pushing Kit bc he wanted a lynch on an inactive when people like Locket had way less posts and didn't mention her.

Jacob has the same amount of posts as Kit, why do you townread him for ~the little he has said~. Yes, maybe his posts are longer and have more content, but since when did Kit posts walls, like never.

- - - Post Merge - - -

true :rolleyes:

There is reason to believe Jacob

And for me, there's reason to believe Kit.

You would like Kit this game, they have some baseless reads. I'm their second scum read and they have literally not said a word about my play style or anything except that they would like me lynch he'd. If it's about sensai's lynch I'd understand if they actualky said that but they didn't from what I could tell, they are only tunneling oath

- - - Post Merge - - -

There is scum in one of these oath votes too, I'm sure of it

- - - Post Merge - - -

I would expect reads from every single person by the end of day 2 so those who haven't, do it

You would like Kit this game, they have some baseless reads. I'm their second scum read and they have literally not said a word about my play style or anything except that they would like me lynch he'd. If it's about sensai's lynch I'd understand if they actualky said that but they didn't from what I could tell, they are only tunneling oath

- - - Post Merge - - -

There is scum in one of these oath votes too, I'm sure of it
I suspect you because of what Dad said about you.

- - - Post Merge - - -

AAAA WHAT HAPPENED TO MY CAKES

- - - Post Merge - - -

O event
Too early in the morning 4 this fml

Meet Wix. I wonder if I can convince him to come to Caxnival for a little visit...

Do it fam ;)

@toads i don't posts reads lists like ever. I could try but it probably won't be any good.

Great just going along with another person who I explained my reasoning against their case and the fact that you just go along with dad's reasoning, doesn't convince me any less

- - - Post Merge - - -

@oath if it gets close to EoD, please claim in a reasonable time period

Back