• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

look at our collectibles now...

EvieEvening23

Queen of Ducks
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
May Birthstone (Emerald)
April Birthstone (Diamond)
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
January Birthstone (Garnet)
cool. 4 creepy doll things are inhabiting my sidebar rn. I think it's name is Wix? Correct me if I'm wrong.

also, happy Friday the 13th! :)

God dang it there goes my aesthetic.
Happy Friday the 13th! Spooky...
WOOMY

I can confirm his name is Wix. ;)

If you guys accidentally lose the collectible pictures again just let me know, I still have my great collectible art available at a very reasonable price. ;]
https://imgur.com/a/IBaif

Aww look at those cute little faces. I just want to smooch them all. :blush:

Mom, there are creepy things in my sidebar.

Last edited:
It's funny because you actually drew almost every single one :D Somehow, I think yours look better!

I drew these back in April during the flea epidemic! XD I was honestly surprised people liked them since I made them in paint, with very little effort(well I mean, making so many of them was effort, but very little into each one) but people actually liked them because they're smaller and we could potentially fit more of them in. XD

This is the second time you guys done it this year. First, we had the fleas. Now this?

At least the apples in my avatar are still left intact.

Last edited:
I like the doll thing, but please turn our collectibles back to normal! These pranks are not nice. :(

Um...I don't know if I've been living under a large Nintendo logo shaped rock most of my life, because albeit hearing of it, albeit metioning it, albeit the date being friday the 13

What is Friday the 13? XD

I was so shocked when I saw my collectibles :p

Um...I don't know if I've been living under a large Nintendo logo shaped rock most of my life, because albeit hearing of it, albeit metioning it, albeit the date being friday the 13

What is Friday the 13? XD

I was so shocked when I saw my collectibles :p

Friday the 13th is just a day of misfortune, also a movie where a guy kills everyone at a Summer camp. All the superstitious beliefs are supposed to be like even more bad then or something idk. Like black cats, and walking under ladders, breaking mirrors, etc etc etc

The curse has been lifted from us. Yay.

Back