• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia TBT Mafia General 2.0 - Setups/Bans/Info/Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone ever considered having a rule for a Mafia game that you must keep invisible mode off to play in it? Just a random thought that came to mind

i feel so attacked right now.

Has anyone ever considered having a rule for a Mafia game that you must keep invisible mode off to play in it? Just a random thought that came to mind

why would we listen to someone who doesn't want to play in main games with us

JUST AN IDEA

Especially since staff who play in games can already see everyone's online status anyway so it would make it more fair actually.

JUST AN IDEA

Especially since staff who play in games can already see everyone's online status anyway so it would make it more fair actually.

i wanna play a game with u wtf

I almost implemented that in the current game, actually!

Oooh, yes! It really saves us a lot of investigating, so we could tell if somebody us lurking or not, and it'd save us from the excuse of people saying "you can't say that I'm lurking; I'm invisible". Though I believe that people use invisible mode for actual reasons, like especially when doing trades with people, I must admit that it could be annoying when as soon as people see you online, they're like "HEY I SEE YOU'RE ONLINE LET'S TRADE, HURRY UP".

Eh I keep it on invisible because I really hate when people say "ohhhhhh ur lurking I see u!!!!"

God Ness why aren't you posting? /s

I so want to make comments like this whenever I play mafia. Like, "Hi I'm in this game too and I can see you have been refreshing this thread consistently for several hours and not posted!!"

I usually set myself to visible during mafia games so people can see when I'm on/offline. But then no one cares to check that. There was one observer who pointed out in my last game that I hadn't been online for 48hrs (didn't realise the game had started) and when I saw that it was like "THANK YOU SOMEONE REALISES I'M NOT LYING." The fact I was also scum in that game was just coincidence lol.

I so want to make comments like this whenever I play mafia. Like, "Hi I'm in this game too and I can see you have been refreshing this thread consistently for several hours and not posted!!"

I usually set myself to visible during mafia games so people can see when I'm on/offline. But then no one cares to check that. There was one observer who pointed out in my last game that I hadn't been online for 48hrs (didn't realise the game had started) and when I saw that it was like "THANK YOU SOMEONE REALISES I'M NOT LYING." The fact I was also scum in that game was just coincidence lol.

You’re not fooling me though Tina, obviously you’ve been playing the game exclusively through your Quicktopic which you accessed from an email copy of the role PM!

Now if you excuse me I need to readjust my tinfoil hat, I can feel the aliens coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back