• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

☞ !The Miscellaneous! ☜

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh, I can relate so hard to this right now :( I'm writing a reasoning report right now, but I feel like I'm not doing the right thing at all. I feel like I've put way too many stats in there where I should actually try back up my points in other ways. Usually it doesn't bother me too much, but I know this one has to be well-written because it's going in my writing portfolio. I also get tired very easily, and that was pretty much me last night where I was trying to get something done but I was in such a terrible mood that I barely got anything done.

However, I have done more that most people I think. I was talking to a few people earlier and they haven't done anything on it at all :p

Yeah. It took me literally 40 minutes to write the introduction because I couldn't think of how to start it. I'm usually really good at stuff like this but I'm so mentally worn out right now. I seriously just need to be able to lay on a bed for a month and never have to worry about anything at all.

Yeah. It took me literally 40 minutes to write the introduction because I couldn't think of how to start it. I'm usually really good at stuff like this but I'm so mentally worn out right now. I seriously just need to be able to lay on a bed for a month and never have to worry about anything at all.

A month in bed would be nice...

Goodnight friends I hope u all have restful sleeps and gr8 days tomorrow

Aww :( Sometimes you just need to take a break and once you come back to it you might be able to get onto it better ~ I hope it goes well for you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Goodnight friends I hope u all have restful sleeps and gr8 days tomorrow

Goodnight! ^^

MayorOfMagix, I really hope that I don't ruin your entire town with all this. I'll be as quick as possible...

Shoot, I need someone to hold onto my Kyoraku design for me. I worked really hard on that kimono.

Meh, I could try and make it again...

Anyone know a good Male sun-related name?
Thought of Elio and Apollo already...

Also, is there any other villager who isn't Julian and is male who is based on the Moon? :/

MayorOfMagix, I really hope that I don't ruin your entire town with all this. I'll be as quick as possible...

Shoot, I need someone to hold onto my Kyoraku design for me. I worked really hard on that kimono.

Meh, I could try and make it again...

It's all good dude, I'm just working on my assignment and chatting on here while you're doing it ^^

Night everyone, it's snowing pretty hard out there, i might have an extra day off.

A penguin was stuck out in my backyard earlier

Status
Not open for further replies.