amiibo Festival Tips for leveling up the amiibos faster?

aliendeallstar

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
I really don't like this game, but at the same time I really want to have all amiibos with the maximum level.

I usually play the game on October because Jack gives extra points for the Halloween, but it's still not enough and I have a long way to get all my amiibos to the maximum level.

Do you guys have any tips for leveling up faster?

Here's my way of playing:

• Use all 4 amiibos instead of playing with 1 & 3 computers.
  • Play on February (shortest month + Festivale) or any month with lots of bug-offs/fishing tourneys.
  • Don't use the amiibo cards; every time you use the amiibo, you get happy points for rolling vs not getting any when you use the amiibo cards. I recommend only using the amiibo cards when you want to land on a turnip spike.
  • Have all amiibos buy almost max amount of turnips (make sure to at least 1k bells saved in case you land on negative spaces).
  • Have your amiibos go in the same direction. If they land on the same space, there's a better chance of them getting more happy points. Even if they land on a negative space, it has a higher chance being a neutral/happy outcome.
  • Buy the turnip cards from Redd. You can use them anytime you have a low week and can instantly turn it back into a profitable week.
  • Land on Katrina's space and try to get a positive happening. You'll very quickly rack up on happy points or bells anytime anyone rolls the amiibo's Katrina #.
Hope any of that helps. :3

• Play on February (shortest month + Festivale) or any month with lots of bug-offs/fishing tourneys.
  • Don't use the amiibo cards; every time you use the amiibo, you get happy points for rolling vs not getting any when you use the amiibo cards. I recommend only using the amiibo cards when you want to land on a turnip spike.
  • Have all amiibos buy almost max amount of turnips (make sure to at least 1k bells saved in case you land on negative spaces).
  • Have your amiibos go in the same direction. If they land on the same space, there's a better chance of them getting more happy points. Even if they land on a negative space, it has a higher chance being a neutral/happy outcome.
  • Buy the turnip cards from Redd. You can use them anytime you have a low week and can instantly turn it back into a profitable week.
  • Land on Katrina's space and try to get a positive happening. You'll very quickly rack up on happy points or bells anytime anyone rolls the amiibo's Katrina #.

Actually it did help, it's a very good strategy! Festivale is better than Halloween if you're lucky with the feathers and sometimes I cannot get all the candies for the Halloween.

Aw no problem! I'm glad to hear and good luck! :3

Woah, that's almost exactly what I've done to level them!! I also use time limits to keep down the monotony of doing the same events over and over and over!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Woah, that's almost exactly what I've done to level them!! I also use time limits to keep down the monotony of doing the same events over and over and over!!

Right? Great minds think alike then! :D

Last edited:
I'll have to use some of these strategies!

Though I do enjoy actually playing with my siblings. We've each adopted certain amiibos and take pride in unlocking emotions and outfits. :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll have to use some of these strategies!

Though I do enjoy actually playing with my siblings. We've each adopted certain amiibos and take pride in unlocking emotions and outfits. :D

Back